A resident called police to report that an unknown female went to her neighbor's residence and tried to start clothing on fire March 31.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The resident called police when the female, age not released, went to her neighbor's yard in the 5900 block of South Honey Creek Parkway, threw clothing on the grass, sprayed it with lighter fluid and tried to start them on fire about 5:30 p.m. March 31.
After the clothes did not ignite, the female fled northbound in a gray vehicle.
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider (1)
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home