A resident called police to report that an unknown female went to her neighbor's residence and tried to start clothing on fire March 31.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The resident called police when the female, age not released, went to her neighbor's yard in the 5900 block of South Honey Creek Parkway, threw clothing on the grass, sprayed it with lighter fluid and tried to start them on fire about 5:30 p.m. March 31.
After the clothes did not ignite, the female fled northbound in a gray vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other
- Greenfield mayor vetoes overflow lot for mosque
- City considers parking bans
- Whitnall will survey residents to help in some costly school project choices
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Greenfield children have new spot to play