A resident called police to report that an unknown female went to her neighbor's residence and tried to start clothing on fire March 31.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The resident called police when the female, age not released, went to her neighbor's yard in the 5900 block of South Honey Creek Parkway, threw clothing on the grass, sprayed it with lighter fluid and tried to start them on fire about 5:30 p.m. March 31.
After the clothes did not ignite, the female fled northbound in a gray vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior citizens invited to dinner and a show at Whitnall High School
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield city, schools on verge of shared fiber optics for Internet
- Greenfield schools to get safety improvements thanks to $150,000 grant
- Greenfield parents may get cost break on child care at schools
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished (1)
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep