A resident called police to report that an unknown female went to her neighbor's residence and tried to start clothing on fire March 31.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The resident called police when the female, age not released, went to her neighbor's yard in the 5900 block of South Honey Creek Parkway, threw clothing on the grass, sprayed it with lighter fluid and tried to start them on fire about 5:30 p.m. March 31.
After the clothes did not ignite, the female fled northbound in a gray vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.
- Stories concerning time to tick at Inspiration Studios
- Greenfield School district to offer tax credits to seniors who work for district
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions