I am pleased to recommend Linda Lubotsky for her skills as the twice-elected representative of Aldermanic District 1 in Greenfield.
Conscious and responsive traits have enabled her to chair the Board of Public Works, which residents are aware is a huge responsibility. While managing road projects, she serves on committees for legislation, trees and safe routes to schools.
After one term on the Greenfield School Board, she was elected twice as alderman. As a success in three elections, she has worked nine years as an official in the city.
In the past year, she declined a $600 pay raise as a civic gesture.
The constituency may rely on Lubotsky to plan and preserve historic Greenfield. Re-elect her April 1.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings