I am pleased to recommend Linda Lubotsky for her skills as the twice-elected representative of Aldermanic District 1 in Greenfield.
Conscious and responsive traits have enabled her to chair the Board of Public Works, which residents are aware is a huge responsibility. While managing road projects, she serves on committees for legislation, trees and safe routes to schools.
After one term on the Greenfield School Board, she was elected twice as alderman. As a success in three elections, she has worked nine years as an official in the city.
In the past year, she declined a $600 pay raise as a civic gesture.
The constituency may rely on Lubotsky to plan and preserve historic Greenfield. Re-elect her April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield city, schools on verge of shared fiber optics for Internet
- Greenfield schools to get safety improvements thanks to $150,000 grant
- Greenfield parents may get cost break on child care at schools
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished (1)
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016 (1)