I am pleased to recommend Linda Lubotsky for her skills as the twice-elected representative of Aldermanic District 1 in Greenfield.
Conscious and responsive traits have enabled her to chair the Board of Public Works, which residents are aware is a huge responsibility. While managing road projects, she serves on committees for legislation, trees and safe routes to schools.
After one term on the Greenfield School Board, she was elected twice as alderman. As a success in three elections, she has worked nine years as an official in the city.
In the past year, she declined a $600 pay raise as a civic gesture.
The constituency may rely on Lubotsky to plan and preserve historic Greenfield. Re-elect her April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- In brief: Child enticement
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.