I am pleased to recommend Linda Lubotsky for her skills as the twice-elected representative of Aldermanic District 1 in Greenfield.
Conscious and responsive traits have enabled her to chair the Board of Public Works, which residents are aware is a huge responsibility. While managing road projects, she serves on committees for legislation, trees and safe routes to schools.
After one term on the Greenfield School Board, she was elected twice as alderman. As a success in three elections, she has worked nine years as an official in the city.
In the past year, she declined a $600 pay raise as a civic gesture.
The constituency may rely on Lubotsky to plan and preserve historic Greenfield. Re-elect her April 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Major Layton Avenue development in Greenfield rolls forward (1)
- The project SHOW has chosen to sample Greenfield as part of its statewide survey that has been going
- Whitnall School Board chooses facilities advisory committee
- Construction starts for church, community center in Greenfield
- Police release ID of man killed in gunfire
- Greenfield officer involved in shooting
- Greenfield puts restaurant, grocery health inspections online
- New Whitnall Middle School principal is familiar face
- Public being asked about proposed Highway 100 changes in Greenfield