I am pleased to recommend Linda Lubotsky for her skills as the twice-elected representative of Aldermanic District 1 in Greenfield.
Conscious and responsive traits have enabled her to chair the Board of Public Works, which residents are aware is a huge responsibility. While managing road projects, she serves on committees for legislation, trees and safe routes to schools.
After one term on the Greenfield School Board, she was elected twice as alderman. As a success in three elections, she has worked nine years as an official in the city.
In the past year, she declined a $600 pay raise as a civic gesture.
The constituency may rely on Lubotsky to plan and preserve historic Greenfield. Re-elect her April 1.
- Cinema going down, shopping strip, more Greenfield Highlands may go up
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016