· A package delivered to an apartment building in the 4000 block of South 35th Street was taken between 10:55 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Jan. 31. The package contained a light-projecting turtle.
· A laptop computer was stolen from an unlocked vehicle at Speedway, 6000 W. Layton Ave., on Feb. 8.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting cosmetics, carrying a concealed weapon (knife) and obstructing police at Pick 'n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 6:05 p.m. Feb. 10.
· Baseball equipment was taken from a locked vehicle at Budget Cinemas, 4475 S. 108th St., between 7:20 and 9:30 p.m. Feb. 10. Several other vehicle break-ins were also reported.
· A woman's debit card was stolen while she was working at Pet Smart, 5005 S. 74th St., prior to 2:55 p.m. Feb. 11. Two fraudulent transactions were subsequently made on the card at a Pick 'n Save and Walgreens in Greenfield.
· A female was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen concealing merchandise in her purse at Walgreens, 4296 S. 76th St., at 10:40 p.m. Feb. 13.
· A laptop computer and a backpack were taken from a locked vehicle in the 3100 block of West Cold Spring Road prior to 4:15 a.m. Feb. 14. A window was broken.
· The Greenfield Fire Department and police responded to a report of a possible heroin overdose at a residence in the 9100 block of West Howard Avenue at 3:45 a.m. Feb. 13.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving on 60th Street and Edgerton Avenue at about 11 p.m. Feb. 11. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· Police arrested a man for drunken driving after an employee at Speedway, 6000 W. Layton Ave., reported the man was inside the business yelling obscenities at 5:15 p.m. Feb. 15. He was taken to St. Luke's Hospital for a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving (third offense) after he struck a vehicle in the parking lot at Playoffs Pub, 8222 W. Forest Home Ave., at 2:05 a.m. Feb. 16. The suspect fled the scene and was later taken into custody at his residence. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A vehicle window was smashed on 51st Street and Crawford Avenue between 6:45 p.m. Feb. 9 and 11:30 a.m. Feb. 10. Nothing was reported missing.
· Sugar was poured into the gas tank of a vehicle parked in the 3900 block of South Prairie Hill Lane prior to 3:30 p.m. Feb. 10.
· The pickup's steering column was damaged in the 3900 block of West Loomis Road between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Feb. 12.
· A purple 1998 Dodge Stratus was taken from the Loomis park-and-ride lot prior to 5:50 p.m. Feb. 12.
· A counterfeit $100 bill was received at Party City, 5058 S. 74th St., at 5:15 p.m. Feb. 10.
· A 33-year-old man was arrested and cited for eight violations after he fled police when they attempted to pull him over for a traffic stop on 27th Street and College Avenue at 6:55 a.m. Feb. 11. The driver fled westbound on College at about 50 mph, and the pursuit ended in the 6700 block of South 51st Street in Franklion when the suspect struck a utility pole. He was taken into custody by Franklin police and transported back to the Greenfield Police Department. He was cited for eluding an officer, reckless driving, speeding, passing into oncoming traffic, passing in a "no passing" zone, operating after suspension, non-registration of a vehicle and no insurance.
· A resident in the 8100 block of West Forest Garden Court called 911 after she looked out her window and saw two male subjects "pounding on" her 15-year-old son at 8:05 p.m. Feb. 11. Officers spoke to the woman's son, who said he invited the two subjects over to have a fight because of some online comments made on Facebook. The two subjects pushed the boy into the snow, but he was uninjured. No other information about the two suspects was given to police. The juvenile was warned about his behavior and disorderly conduct laws.
· Police arrested a woman for child neglect after an off-duty officer from the Milwaukee Sheriff's Department reported a 3-year-old had been left unattended in a vehicle in the parking lot at Walgreens, 4405 W. Layton Ave., at 8:20 p.m. Feb. 13.
· Police responded to Forest Home Mobil, 6745 W. Forest Home Ave., after a 911 caller reported someone was attempting to break into the business at 4:25 a.m. Feb. 14. No break-in or burglary had occurred, but police did find a man yelling for help because he was cold. He was taken to St. Luke's Hospital for possible frostbite.
· A man was arrested for disorderly conduct when he was observed intentionally striking and denting a patron's vehicle in the parking lot after he was forcefully ejected from Mad Dog Saloon, 4395 S. 76th St., at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 15.
· Greenfield police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted with three rescue calls and one fire call between Feb. 10 and Feb. 16.
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: July 7
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016