Greenfield police warned a man Feb. 8 after an employee at Kim's Thai Restaurant called to report that the man had called the restaurant 26 times.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An employee at the restaurant, 5455 S. 27th St., called police at 7:50 p.m. Feb. 8 to report the man, who continued to call to order food delivery even after management told the man not to call the restaurant. The restaurant apparently could not deliver food at the time the man called because they no longer had a driver, but the man continued to call regardless.
He also told police he was upset because "they don't speak English there" and was uncooperative to police over the phone. He was advised by police that he would be arrested for harassment if he called the restaurant again.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall drama tapped for Tommy Awards
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon looks to bring duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- Elmbrook Humane Society seeking help, foster homes
- West Allis police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Neighbors west of proposed Greenfield Meijer store fear more traffic
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Whitnall School Board incumbents face a 23-year-old challenger (3)
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors