· A resident in the 4800 block of South 69th Street reported that her son's Nintendo 3DS gaming system and some video games in a black case were stolen from her apartment sometime between Jan. 11 and 7:30 a.m. Jan. 27. She also stated that an MP3 player was also stolen from her apartment sometime between Dec. 25 and Jan. 4.
· A resident in the 3500 block of South 31st Street reported her daughter's Samsung Galaxy tablet was stolen from her home at 5:05 p.m. Jan. 27.
· Jewelry, $210 in cash and an iPod were stolen from a residence in the 3500 block of South 111th Street sometime between 6:25 a.m. and 3:25 p.m. Jan. 29. A door was kicked in to gain entry. The resident told police he saw a driver in a black vehicle taking pictures of his residence and requested a special patrol in the area.
· A resident in the 4800 block of South 69th Street called police after he came home and found his locked apartment had been burglarized at about 9:55 p.m. Jan. 29. A Nook, a Wii gaming system, a charger and other miscellaneous items were taken.
· Two unknown people distracted an employee while a third person reached behind the counter and took two cameras at Arts Cameras Plus, 4981 S. 76th St., on Jan. 27.
· Fifty-six lottery tickets were reported stolen from Speedway, 4265 S. 60th St., at about 8 a.m. Jan. 27. An employee stated the tickets were stolen sometime over the weekend.
· An employee at Pick 'n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., called police to report a possible suspect who had been cashing in stolen lottery tickets was inside their store at 12:15 p.m. Jan. 27. The suspect left westbound on Coldspring Road in a darker-colored Chevy Impala before police arrived.
· Two unknown males took two 32-inch TV sets at HH Gregg, 4585 S. 76th St., and then fled eastbound on the freeway in a white Z71 Chevy extended cab pickup truck with a white topper at 3:45 p.m. Jan. 27.
· A tire was stolen off a gold Chevrolet Cobalt parked in the 3400 block of West Colony Drive sometime between 8 p.m. Jan. 26 and 8:45 p.m. Jan. 27.
· An employee at Broken Windows, Inc., 3300 W. Loomis Road, reported that a catalytic converter was stolen off one of their work vans at 9:40 a.m. Jan. 29. The caller stated the theft took place sometime in the past two weeks.
· A 32GB iPod was reported stolen from the boys' locker room at Whitnall High School, 5000 S. 116th St., at 10:20 a.m. Jan. 29. The theft allegedly occurred Jan. 25.
· An unknown male took two ferrets at Pet World, 5415 S. 27th St., at 12:30 p.m. Jan. 29. The suspect, described as a 6-foot-tall, 25-year-old black male with a scruffy beard and mustache and wearing a gray, fur-lined hooded jacket, blue jeans and a maroon knit hat, broke the wood pen to gain access to the animals.
· An employee reported two males took a 50-inch Vizio TV from a display at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., at 7:20 p.m. Jan. 30. One of the suspects, described as a 6-foot, 4-inch tall white male with a slender build and wearing a Green Bay Packers Charles Woodson jersey, got into a tan, four-door 1995 Buick LeSabre driven by the second suspect and fled the scene. Police learned the vehicle was reported stolen.
· A black, Boston Leather wallet containing $120, credit cards and a Milwaukee Police ID was stolen from Gordie Boucher Nissan, 4141 S. 108th St., sometime after 1:45 p.m. Jan. 30.
· A woman reported her wallet was stolen out of a closet at InStile Acquisitions Inc., 3380 S. 108th St., between 11:30 a.m. and 9:25 p.m.
· An undisclosed amount of items were stolen from a Dodge Neon parked in the 5400 block of South Tuckaway Lane between the late evening hours of Jan. 30 and 8 a.m. Jan. 31.
· A survival kit was reported stolen out of a vehicle parked in the 5300 block of South Tuckaway Lane at 3:25 p.m. Jan. 31.
· Tailgates were stolen off two Ford F350s at Braeger Ford, 4201 S. 27th St., between the late evening hours of Jan. 31 and 9 a.m. Feb. 1.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting after she tried to steal liquor at Walgreens, 4279 S. 76th St., and then fled the store at 2:50 p.m. Feb. 1. She was found by police at 68th Street and Coldspring Road where she was arrested and taken into custody.
· An undisclosed amount of items were reported stolen from a locked Chevy Trailblazer parked in the 2900 block of West Bottsford Avenue at 10 p.m. Feb. 1. The unknown suspect(s) broke the rear window to gain entry.
· A man called police to report an unknown male punched his wife in the 5000 block of West Loomis Road at about 2 a.m. Jan. 31. The woman was taken to St. Luke's Hospital by the Greenfield Fire Department for treatment of her injuries. The suspect was identified and police were attempting to locate and arrest him for battery at the time of the report.
· A female was arrested for possession of marijuana and was taken into custody for having a warrant through the South Milwaukee Police Department and another person was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after their car was pulled over for a traffic violation in the 4500 block of South 27th Street at 6:20 p.m. Jan. 29.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving on 43rd Street and Edgerton Avenue at about 2:10 a.m. Jan. 27. His preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.14.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving (third offense) after police found his unoccupied vehicle in a ditch in the 4000 block of West Edgerton Avenue at 1:25 a.m. Jan. 31. Police found the man in the 2000 block of West Layton Avenue and took him into custody. He was taken to the hospital for a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· Police responding to a report of an unknown silver vehicle parked and running in a residential driveway in the 4500 block of South 116th Street arrested the driver for drunken driving at 2:45 a.m. Feb. 1. The driver's preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A man was arrested for fifth offense drunken driving after a tow company called police to report they just received a call from an intoxicated motorist requesting a winch from a snow bank behind Grandpa Frank's strip mall, 3791 S. 108th St., at 11:15 p.m. Feb. 1. He was taken into custody by police; his blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
· A resident in the 3400 block of West Wilbur Avenue called police after an unknown female knocked on their door and asked for a ride home, and when the resident refused, the female became angry, tried to force her way into the residence and smashed a kitchen window at about 9 p.m. Jan. 29. The female, described only as a white female with blonde hair wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and jeans, fled in an older, white vehicle that was last seen heading toward Howard Avenue.
· An unknown person slashed two tires on a van parked in the 10400 block of West Coldspring Road between noon and 12:45 p.m. Jan. 30.
· A motorist called police to report he was following a possible intoxicated driver in a maroon van on South 92nd Street at 10:18 p.m. Jan. 29. The owner of the vehicle was found in front of his residence on 84th Street and Howard Avenue, but then went inside and refused to come out of his house to speak with police and was cited for disorderly conduct.
· A woman called police to report a man driving a Honda Accord became belligerent with her after she parked her vehicle at Plato's Closet, 7820 W. Layton Ave., at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 1. An officer responded to the scene and discovered the caller had parked her vehicle across several parking spots and became upset when the man parked next to her car. The caller allegedly yelled at the man who parked next to her vehicle first, and then he responded in kind. Both drivers were advised about their behavior.
· Greenfield police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted with three rescue calls between Jan. 27 and Feb. 2.
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: July 7
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016