I'd like to let you know about Jim Palmar, who is running for our 2nd District alderman in Greenfield. I'm 82 years old and have lived in Greenfield for more than 50 years.
I remember when Palmar was alderman from 1989 to 1997 and helped us during our road construction project on 68th street.
He was the alderman that started the tree planting program in Greenfield.
He started recycling in Greenfield. My late husband was fortunate enough to win a drawing for a lawn mower and fertilizer when the recycling center opened.
At my age, I need to know I have someone voicing my concerns. Palmar is the one who can do that. He knows what he is doing and will get results. He has always struck me as a person that cares and in this day and age that is rare.
Palmar is who I am voting for on Feb. 18.
Phyllis Bucholtz Kunz
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- $1.6 million in new taxes could come to Greenfield city and schools
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Major Layton Avenue development in Greenfield rolls forward (1)
- The project SHOW has chosen to sample Greenfield as part of its statewide survey that has been going
- Whitnall School Board chooses facilities advisory committee
- Construction starts for church, community center in Greenfield
- Police release ID of man killed in gunfire
- Greenfield officer involved in shooting
- Greenfield puts restaurant, grocery health inspections online
- New Whitnall Middle School principal is familiar face