I'd like to let you know about Jim Palmar, who is running for our 2nd District alderman in Greenfield. I'm 82 years old and have lived in Greenfield for more than 50 years.
I remember when Palmar was alderman from 1989 to 1997 and helped us during our road construction project on 68th street.
He was the alderman that started the tree planting program in Greenfield.
He started recycling in Greenfield. My late husband was fortunate enough to win a drawing for a lawn mower and fertilizer when the recycling center opened.
At my age, I need to know I have someone voicing my concerns. Palmar is the one who can do that. He knows what he is doing and will get results. He has always struck me as a person that cares and in this day and age that is rare.
Palmar is who I am voting for on Feb. 18.
Phyllis Bucholtz Kunz
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Gadgets don't stay broken at this shop
- Whitnall School Board to form facilities task force
- Whitnall school referendums voted down (5)
- West Allis police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Whitnall drama tapped for Tommy Awards
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon looks to bring duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- Elmbrook Humane Society seeking help, foster homes
- West Allis police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue