Greenfield police are trying to find a man they have identified as the person behind a robbery of Subway on Jan. 20.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A man entered Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., and implied he had a weapon in his pocket and attempted to rob the business at 4:50 p.m. Jan. 20.
The man, who was wearing a dark hoodie, blue surgical mask and some type of bandana over his eyes, took a black veggie container before fleeing the business.
A police dog tracked him to 108th Street and Cold Spring Road, where it appeared he got into a vehicle. Police have identified the man and were trying to find the known him at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- In brief: Child enticement
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.