A woman called 911 in Greenfield because she said she was shorted gas when her gas gauge didn't go up much after putting $10 in her tank.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman was at BP Gas, 4405 W. Loomis Road, about 9 p.m. Nov. 8. She called 911 to report she was having a dispute with the attendants at the station.
When police arrived on the scene the caller said she got shorted on gas because her gas gauge didn't go up much after she put $10 worth of gas in her tank.
The responding officer advised the woman that her complaint was a civil matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Help-plan for Kulwicki Park going back to county with ICC endorsement
- Greenfield panel gives Good Will a cold shoulder (1)
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- Greenfield vet clinic calls for blood donations from dogs
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Gadgets don't stay broken at this shop
- Whitnall School Board to form facilities task force
- Whitnall school referendums voted down (5)