A woman called 911 in Greenfield because she said she was shorted gas when her gas gauge didn't go up much after putting $10 in her tank.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman was at BP Gas, 4405 W. Loomis Road, about 9 p.m. Nov. 8. She called 911 to report she was having a dispute with the attendants at the station.
When police arrived on the scene the caller said she got shorted on gas because her gas gauge didn't go up much after she put $10 worth of gas in her tank.
The responding officer advised the woman that her complaint was a civil matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy
- Annual meeting approves nearly no-increase Greenfield school levy
- Video: Greenfield, Greendale and Hales Corners police storm high schools in active shooter training
- Later secondary school start times explored in Greenfield; national group recommends 8:30 a.m. or la
- Whitnall High reaches ACT goal