A woman called 911 in Greenfield because she said she was shorted gas when her gas gauge didn't go up much after putting $10 in her tank.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman was at BP Gas, 4405 W. Loomis Road, about 9 p.m. Nov. 8. She called 911 to report she was having a dispute with the attendants at the station.
When police arrived on the scene the caller said she got shorted on gas because her gas gauge didn't go up much after she put $10 worth of gas in her tank.
The responding officer advised the woman that her complaint was a civil matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Greenfield reschedules hearing on proposed Goodwill on 76th Street
- Whitnall School District facilities advisory committee taking shape
- West Allis police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield principal resigning to go to Kettle Moraine schools (1)
- All of Greenfield reading same book on being a civil society
- Greenfield's Loomis Crossing project could reignite under new taxing district
- Greenfield take step toward creating a city center
- Arrests, citations up during 2015 JansenFest