A woman called 911 in Greenfield because she said she was shorted gas when her gas gauge didn't go up much after putting $10 in her tank.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman was at BP Gas, 4405 W. Loomis Road, about 9 p.m. Nov. 8. She called 911 to report she was having a dispute with the attendants at the station.
When police arrived on the scene the caller said she got shorted on gas because her gas gauge didn't go up much after she put $10 worth of gas in her tank.
The responding officer advised the woman that her complaint was a civil matter.
- Emerald ash blasting Greenfield ash trees
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened