· Someone reported a smartphone was stolen from Elmdale School, 5300 S. Honey Creek Drive, about 6 p.m. Oct. 17.
· An employee reported four tires were stolen off a vehicle at Honda City, 3450 S. 108th St., at 11:10 a.m. Oct. 21.
· A resident in the 4400 block of West Morgan Avenue reported her son's bike was stolen at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 22. The resident told police the theft occurred on Oct. 20.
· Two females were arrested for shoplifting and possession of stolen property after they stole merchandise at Forest Home Liquor, 5612 W. Forest Home Ave., and fled the store at about 4:35 p.m. Oct. 23. One of the suspects was also cited for obstructing and the other was cited for resisting arrest and was taken into custody for having a valid warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
· A male shoplifted two big bags of unknown merchandise at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., about 3:30 p.m. Oct. 24. The suspect, described as a black male wearing a black coat and hat, fled the lot in a silver Honda Accord and was last seen driving toward McDonald's.
· A caller reported an unknown subject stole part of her trailer while it was parked in the lot at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., at 11:45 a.m. Oct. 24.
· A cash box was reported stolen from a doctor's office in the 3300 block of South 103rd Street at 12:20 p.m. Oct. 24.
· A woman reported her purse was stolen while she was at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., about 12:15 p.m. Oct. 25.
· A male shoplifted a Packers sweatshirt and hat at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., and was last seen running eastbound from the store at 3:40 p.m. Oct. 25.
· A woman reported a silver necklace was stolen from her while she was at a doctor's office in the 4400 block of West Loomis Road at 5:10 p.m. Oct. 25.
· A catalytic converter was reported stolen off a vehicle at Diamond Jims Auto, 5265 S. 27th St., at 11:15 a.m. Oct. 26.
· A male shoplifted several cosmetic gift sets at Walgreens, 4296 S. 76th St., at 3:50 p.m. Oct. 26, and then fled the lot in a green vehicle that was last seen heading eastbound on Coldspring Road.
· A female stole a woman's purse out of a shopping cart at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., and then fled in a maroon Expedition at 5:05 p.m. Oct. 26. The suspect, described as a black female with orange or very red streaks in her hair, was not found.
· A male shoplifted an unknown amount of merchandise at Dollar Tree, 6261 S. 27th St., and then fled in a burgundy van at about 5:25 p.m. Oct. 27. An officer found the van in the 4700 block of South 13th Street, but the van fled from the officer.
· The registration sticker was reported stolen off a license plate of a vehicle parked in the 3100 block of West American Drive at 7:10 p.m. Oct. 27.
· A female stole a cellphone from a man during a Craigslist transaction and fled into an apartment complex in the 7000 block of West Southridge Drive at 7:55 p.m. Oct. 27.
· A male was arrested for possession of marijuana and was taken into custody for having a warrant with the West Allis Police Department in the 4900 block of South 43rd Street at 11:35 a.m. Oct. 21.
· Officers responding to an anonymous report of a possible drug deal in a parking lot in the 3000 block of West American Drive arrested a subject for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at about 1:45 a.m. Oct. 23.
· A man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, carrying a concealed weapon (knife) and shoplifting at Pick 'n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 6:15 p.m. Oct. 25.
· Officers responding to a check on a disabled car in the 4500 block of South 27th Street arrested a male for possession of drug paraphernalia, underage drinking and disorderly conduct for spitting in the squad car and inside his holding cell at about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 27.
· A male was arrested for drunken driving on 43rd Street and Howard Avenue at 2:05 a.m. Oct. 24. His preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.16.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving in the 6200 block of South 27th Street at 2:30 a.m. Oct. 27. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· Police received a report that an unknown person vandalized the south playground equipment at Konkel Park, 5151 W. Layton Ave., at 10:25 a.m. Oct. 23. The person removed all the nuts and bolts from the equipment, rendering it unsafe and unusable. Police received a second report of missing hardware from playground equipment at 12:20 p.m. Oct. 25 and are investigating.
· Police received a report that a "no trespassing" sign was torn and a two-foot by four-foot piece of wood that covered some wood shutters was damaged at the Greenfield Historical Society, 5601 W. Layton Ave., at about 2:30 p.m. Oct. 25. The damage was repaired and an extra patrol was requested in the area.
· A resident in the 3900 block of South 43rd Street reported the rear window on her Camaro was broken out at 7:45 a.m. Oct. 27.
· A male was arrested for disorderly conduct after he became intoxicated, tried to start fights with people and attempted to drive off in another person's vehicle in the 3300 block of South Strothmann Drive at 2:45 a.m. Oct. 22.
· A man was arrested for forgery after an employee at Bank Mutual, 8400 W. Forest Home Ave., called police to report he was trying to pass a fraudulent check at 12:20 p.m. Oct. 24.
· A manager at Target, 4777 S. 27th St., called police for assistance in clearing out a large number of raccoons by the main entrance of the building at 7:10 a.m. Oct. 26.
· Greenfield police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted the Greenfield Fire Department with 11 rescue calls and one fire call between Oct. 21 and Oct. 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Police blotter: Oct. 22
- Greenfield Police Blotter: Oct. 15
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 4, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 12, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 5, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue