· Someone was approached by a tall male who displayed a handgun and demanded his wallet in the 4300 block of South 27th Street at 1 p.m. Oct. 17. The suspect was last seen going into a yard at a house just west of US Bank.
· An employee reported two males displayed shotguns and stole all the cash and the safe from Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., at about 8:40 p.m. Oct. 19. The suspects were last seen running southbound on foot toward Walmart. A K-9 unit was brought in to track the suspects but they were not found.
· A resident in the 7100 block of West Layton Avenue called police after someone taped up a back window and smashed it out during a burglary attempt between 5:40 and 5:45 p.m. Oct. 16. The suspect(s) did not enter the residence and were gone when police arrived.
· A 12-gauge Mossberg shotgun was stolen from an apartment in the 5100 block of South 27th Street about 2 p.m. Oct. 16. The suspect was identified through video surveillance footage and police were trying to find him.
· An unknown subject(s) stole 15 to 20 Strawberry Shortcake dolls from a locked storage locker at an apartment building in the 4800 block of South 72nd Street sometime between Oct. 4 and Oct. 18. The suspect(s) climbed over the top of the locker to gain access to the dolls.
· A male fled after shoplifting a Daisy BB shotgun at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., and was last seen traveling southbound on South 108th Street in a gray Honda Civic about 2 p.m. Oct. 14. The suspect was identified and police were trying to find him.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting four packs of razors, valued at $59, at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at 9:35 p.m. Oct. 14.
· A resident in the 3300 block of West Colony Drive called police at 7:22 p.m. Oct. 15 to report a Fed Ex package was stolen from her front stoop Oct. 11.
· A catalytic converter was stolen off a vehicle in the lot at Diamond Jim's, 5265 S. 27th St., between Oct. 14 and Oct. 16.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of groceries at Pick 'n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 7:05 p.m. Oct. 16.
· Officers responding to a report of three females who shoplifted Halloween costumes and perfume at Party City, 5058 S. 74th St., and then fled the store in a white vehicle arrested a 12-year old girl, another girl and a woman for shoplifting after their vehicle was found and pulled over on the freeway about 2:45 p.m. Oct. 18. The woman was also arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
· An employee reported three females with a child shoplifted a cart filled with merchandise at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., and then fled in a red Chrysler at 5:45 p.m. Oct. 18.
· A resident reported numerous items were stolen from his work truck while it was parked in the 4200 block of South 94th Street at 8:55 a.m. Oct. 19.
· A car stereo and a pair of men's boots were stolen from a vehicle parked at Maynard's, 4061 W. Loomis Road, between 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Oct. 19.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting after an employee called police to report a subject was hiding merchandise inside the store at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at 5:15 p.m. Oct. 19.
· An employee reported someone stole narcotic medications from a patient at Kindred Transitional Care, 5700 W. Layton Ave., at 7:35 p.m. Oct. 19.
· Police responded to Ken's Shell, 5909 S. 27th St., after an employee reported that the male who was seen stealing a woman's wallet on Oct. 10 was back at the business at 10:50 a.m. Oct. 20. The man left in a newer, white truck with an extended cab before police arrived. When the suspect returned to the business at 3:10 p.m. the same day, he was arrested for the Oct. 10 theft.
· An unknown male and female shoplifted DVD movies at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., and then fled the parking lot at 4:10 p.m. Oct. 20. The suspects were last seen driving northbound on South 108th Street in a blue Jeep.
· A male was arrested for substantial battery after he kicked and punched a male resident in the 4900 block of South Heritage Drive at 8:15 p.m. Oct. 20. The victim was treated for his injuries at West Allis Memorial Hospital.
· A male was arrested and cited for possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop in the 8600 block of West Forest Home Avenue at 6:35 a.m. Oct. 16.
· A male was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop in the 5400 block of West Layton Avenue at 3:35 a.m. Oct. 20.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving (third offense) and cited for hit and run causing property damage and operating after suspension after she struck and knocked over a set of traffic lights at 60th Street and Coldspring Road, and then fled the scene at 2:15 a.m. Oct. 14. She was taken to the hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were unavailable, and was taken to the county jail facility for a probation hold.
· A male was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) in the 4100 block of West Grange Avenue at 12:45 a.m. Oct. 16. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving and was taken into custody for a probation violation on 61st Street and Forest Home Avenue at about 2 a.m. Oct. 16. His preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.17.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after an employee at Griddler's Café, 4160 W. Loomis Road, reported an intoxicated customer left the restaurant without paying his bill at 4:45 a.m. Oct. 20. Police stopped the suspect's car near 78th Street and Oklahoma Avenue, where he was taken into custody. His blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after a motorist reported a black Trailblazer was swerving all over the road in the 4500 block of South 60th Street at about 7 p.m. Oct. 20. His blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
· A resident in the 4000 block of South Greenbrook Terrace reported her apartment window was vandalized/damaged by an unknown suspect(s) at 3:15 p.m. Oct. 14.
· Graffiti was spray painted on the rear of a business in the 3800 block of South 108th Street between the late evening hours of Oct. 15 and 1 p.m. Oct. 16.
· The owner of Carriage Cleaners, 3707 W. Loomis Road, called police at 9:30 a.m. Oct. 17 to report graffiti was spray-painted on the side of his business.
· A passerby reported finding graffiti spray-painted on the front and along the side of the building at Real Leather, 4001 W. Loomis Road, in black paint at 5:20 p.m. Oct. 18.
· A male resident in the 4600 block of South 60th Street was arrested for disorderly conduct after he threatened to beat up his landlord at 7:15 p.m. Oct. 14.
· A resident in the 6200 block of South 39th Street called police at 5:55 p.m. Oct. 18 to report he got into an argument with his neighbor earlier in the day because she told him it was against the law for him to have a fire pit and to smoke fish. All parties were advised about their behavior.
· A person was arrested for disorderly conduct at an apartment building in the 4800 block of South 72nd Street after five people were involved in a disturbance/argument over the recent theft of dolls from a storage locker at 7:10 p.m. Oct. 18.
· A male was arrested for obstructing after police responded to a report of about seven males fighting in the street in the 7000 block of West Forest Home Avenue at 11:30 p.m. Oct. 18.
· Officers responding to a report of a gray Acura Integra racing a blue Toyota SUV while traveling northbound in the 4500 block of West Forest Home Avenue arrested two boys after they refused to stop for police at 1:25 a.m. Oct. 19. Stop sticks were deployed on the Acura Integra and the pursuit ended when the vehicle struck a mailbox in the 5200 block of West Coldspring Road. The driver and his passenger were arrested at the scene of the accident, cited and taken to jail. The other vehicle was not found.
· A resident in the 4000 block of West Layton Avenue called 911 to report that her husband wouldn't leave her alone about 11 p.m. Oct. 19. When police arrived the husband was gone, and the woman stated nothing physical occurred and it wasn't an emergency, but she was upset because her husband was "bothering" her. She was advised on the proper use of 911.
· One male was arrested for prowling and carrying a concealed weapon and another male was arrested for prowling after they were seen trying to enter the front door at House of Harley, 6221 W. Layton Ave., and then walked eastbound and attempted to enter Wendt's, at about 6:10 a.m. Oct. 20.
· Greenfield police assisted with three rescue calls and one fire call between Oct. 14 and Oct. 20.
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 7
- Greenfield police blotter: Dec. 31
- Greenfield Police blotter: Dec. 24
- Greenfield Police blotter: Oct. 22
- Greenfield Police Blotter: Oct. 15
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue