Greenfield police are seeking a man who robbed a Subway restaurant the evening of Aug. 21.
According to the police report:
An unidentified man entered Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., at about 8:40 p.m., turned off the lights and demanded money. The man stated he had a gun but never displayed a weapon.
He fled after receiving an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register, but it was unknown what direction he was traveling or if he had a vehicle.
The man is described as white and about 5 feet 7 inches tall, with a thin build. He was wearing a ski mask and baggy clothing consisting of a gray zip-up fleece jacket, dark-colored pants and tennis shoes.
Anyone with information about this crime or the suspect is asked to call the Greenfield Police Department at (414) 766-5300.
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)