Greenfield police are seeking a man who robbed a Subway restaurant the evening of Aug. 21.
According to the police report:
An unidentified man entered Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., at about 8:40 p.m., turned off the lights and demanded money. The man stated he had a gun but never displayed a weapon.
He fled after receiving an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register, but it was unknown what direction he was traveling or if he had a vehicle.
The man is described as white and about 5 feet 7 inches tall, with a thin build. He was wearing a ski mask and baggy clothing consisting of a gray zip-up fleece jacket, dark-colored pants and tennis shoes.
Anyone with information about this crime or the suspect is asked to call the Greenfield Police Department at (414) 766-5300.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Later secondary school start times explored in Greenfield; national group recommends 8:30 a.m. or la
- Whitnall High reaches ACT goal
- Greenfield schools take steps to improved education with teachers coaching teachers
- Greenfield mayor accepts ALS ice bucket challenge
- Medical group statement supports later Greenfield school start times
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Meijer gets early nod of approval in Greenfield
- Greenfield police note
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810