Greenfield police are seeking a man who robbed a Subway restaurant the evening of Aug. 21.
According to the police report:
An unidentified man entered Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., at about 8:40 p.m., turned off the lights and demanded money. The man stated he had a gun but never displayed a weapon.
He fled after receiving an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register, but it was unknown what direction he was traveling or if he had a vehicle.
The man is described as white and about 5 feet 7 inches tall, with a thin build. He was wearing a ski mask and baggy clothing consisting of a gray zip-up fleece jacket, dark-colored pants and tennis shoes.
Anyone with information about this crime or the suspect is asked to call the Greenfield Police Department at (414) 766-5300.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other
- Greenfield mayor vetoes overflow lot for mosque
- City considers parking bans
- Whitnall will survey residents to help in some costly school project choices
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Greenfield children have new spot to play