Greenfield police are seeking a man who robbed a Subway restaurant the evening of Aug. 21.
According to the police report:
An unidentified man entered Subway, 4166 S. 108th St., at about 8:40 p.m., turned off the lights and demanded money. The man stated he had a gun but never displayed a weapon.
He fled after receiving an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register, but it was unknown what direction he was traveling or if he had a vehicle.
The man is described as white and about 5 feet 7 inches tall, with a thin build. He was wearing a ski mask and baggy clothing consisting of a gray zip-up fleece jacket, dark-colored pants and tennis shoes.
Anyone with information about this crime or the suspect is asked to call the Greenfield Police Department at (414) 766-5300.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall stages award-winning theater production
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Veteran's tribute slated for Arlington Park
- Four days of fun, music, food coming to JansenFest in Greenfield (1)
- 30-unit facility for elderly gets nod from Greenfield Plan Commission
- Greenfield to hold public hearing June 16 on proposed Goodwill store (2)
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis veterans groups, city to honor vets with parade, ceremony