· An employee at George Webb's, 4845 W. Forest Home Ave., reported an unidentified man pushed her out of the way and took the entire cash drawer at about 3:45 p.m. Aug. 13. The suspect, described as an 18-to 20-year-old man with blonde hair and a tattoo on his neck, was last seen fleeing towards the rear of the business, and then headed southbound from the area.
· A computer was taken from a car in a garage in the 3300 block of South 45th Street between 8 p.m. Aug. 14 and 5 a.m. Aug. 15. Entry was gained through an unlocked side door.
· A lawnmower was taken from a garage in the 4600 block of South 46th Street between 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Aug. 16.
· A wedding ring, cash and seven pain patches were taken from a residence in the 10200 block of West Howard Avenue prior to 1:30 p.m. Aug. 17.
· Two hardwood floor edgers, valued at $1,500 each, were taken from a locked van in the 4200 block of South 64th Street between 1 and 6:50 a.m. Aug. 12. The driver's side window was smashed for entry.
· A small amount of change and some personal items were taken from two vehicles in a driveway in the 4400 block of South 66th Street between the evening of Aug. 11 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 12. Another vehicle on the block was entered and rummaged through, but nothing was reported missing.
· The wheels were taken off a vehicle parked in the lot at Boucher Nissan, 4141 S. 108th St., between Aug. 10 and Aug. 12.
· A GPS unit was taken from a vehicle in the 4600 block of South 61st Street between 11:30 p.m. Aug. 11 and early morning Aug. 12.
· A resident observed an unidentified female rummaging through a neighbor's vehicle in the 8900 block of West Howard Avenue at 3:15 p.m. Aug. 12. She was described as a Hispanic female in her late teens or early 20s wearing a blue hoodie, black sweatpants and flip flops. Police were unable to locate her.
· A cellphone charger was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 6200 block of West Armour Avenue between 8 p.m. Aug. 11 and 8 a.m. Aug. 12.
· Two people were arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at 9:20 p.m. Aug. 12.
· A smartphone was taken from a car in the 4600 block of West Wilbur Avenue between 8 p.m. Aug. 12 and midnight Aug. 13.
· A mailbox was taken from a residence in the 6200 block of South 31st Street between the evening of Aug. 12 and 7 a.m. Aug. 13.
· A male and a female were arrested for shoplifting Frisbee golf discs at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., at 2:45 p.m. Aug. 13. They fled the parking lot in a silver Hyundai and were stopped by police on Forest Home and Layton Avenue.
· A GPS unit and a digital media player were taken from a locked car at the Loomis Park-and-Ride, 3997 W. Loomis Road, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Aug. 13.
· A male suspect was arrested for shoplifting six bottles of alcohol at Pick 'n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 6:16 p.m. Aug. 13.
· A GPS unit and a digital media player were taken after three vehicles were entered in the 5500 block of West Abbott Avenue between Aug. 10 and Aug. 13.
· A suspect was arrested for shoplifting groceries at Pick 'n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 8 p.m. Aug. 13.
· A GPS unit was taken from a vehicle in the 5500 block of West Abbott Avenue between Aug. 10 and Aug. 13.
· A resident saw an unidentified male suspect enter his car and steal a pocketknife in the 3700 block of South Rivershire Drive at about 9:40 p.m. Aug. 13. Police were unable to locate him.
· A female suspect was arrested for stealing a GPS unit out of a vehicle parked in the 6500 block of West English Meadows Drive at 6:20 a.m. Aug. 14. The suspect was found carrying the GPS unit in Lavies Park when she was taken into custody for a park violation.
· A backpack and a smartphone charger were taken from a car in the 3600 block of South Rivershire Drive between late evening Aug. 13 and the morning of Aug. 14.
· Sunglasses and CDs were taken out of a vehicle in the 10100 block of West Cold Spring Road between 11 p.m. Aug. 13 and 7 a.m. Aug. 14.
· A digital media player, a tablet computer, a bottle of vodka, shoes, two baseball cards and $30 cash was taken from an apartment in the 4900 block of West Cold Spring Road prior to 7:30 p.m. Aug. 14. The victim identified a possible suspect.
· A man saw another man breaking into his truck in the 4900 block of West Vollmer Avenue at 7:14 a.m. Aug. 15. The suspect fled eastbound on Morgan Avenue in a tan Toyota Corolla. Police identified the suspect and issued a warrant for his arrest.
· A male suspect was arrested for receiving stolen property and obstructing police after he attempted to sell stolen items at Music Go Round, 5042 S. 74th St., at about 3:45 p.m. Aug. 15. The items were apparently taken in Oak Creek. He was turned over to Oak Creek Police for questioning.
· A red 1998 Ford Explorer was taken from the 3500 block of South Rivershire Drive prior to 10:50 p.m. Aug. 16.
· A man's wallet was taken off a counter at BP, 4715 S. 27th St., at about 10:45 p.m. Aug. 16.
· An unidentified man shoplifted two cartons of cigarettes, valued at $144, at Speedway, 4265 S. 60th St., at about 1:55 a.m. Aug. 17. The man was described as white, in his 20s, with short brown hair and facial hair, and was wearing a white, long-sleeved shirt with black stripes, black shorts and black shoes.
· About $185 worth of nutrition supplements were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 3600 block of South Rivershire Drive between 10:30 p.m. Aug. 16 and 4:45 a.m. Aug. 17.
· Cadillac emblems were taken off a car's hubcaps in the 4200 block of South Ravinia Drive between late evening Aug. 16 and 9 a.m. Aug. 17.
· A bicycle was taken in the 5000 block of South 116th Street prior to 11 a.m. Aug. 17.
· A video game system was taken from a home in the 2800 block of West Ramsey Avenue prior to 11:57 a.m. Aug. 17. The caller identified a possible suspect.
· The front license plate was taken off a vehicle in the 10300 block of West Morgan Avenue prior to 7:10 p.m. Aug. 18.
· A suspect was arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana during a traffic stop in the 4200 block of South 60th Street at 10:25 p.m. Aug. 12.
· A suspect was arrested for drunken driving after striking a pole on 84th Street and Layton Avenue at 1:20 a.m. Aug. 12. The suspect was taken to the hospital for a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· A suspect was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) after striking an electrical pole in the parking lot at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., and then fleeing southbound in the northbound lanes of South 108th Street at about 2:10 a.m. Aug. 12. The suspect was taken to the hospital for a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving (third offense) in the 4800 block of South 27th Street at 1:20 a.m. Aug. 17. His blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A suspect was arrested for drunken driving after a motorist reported seeing an erratic driver on 108th Street and Cold Spring Road at 6:55 p.m. Aug. 17. The suspect's BAC was unavailable.
· A suspect was arrested for drunken driving in the 3200 block of South 100th Street at 12:45 a.m. Aug. 18. The suspect's BAC was unavailable.
· A male suspect was arrested for hit-and-run (causing injury) after he struck another vehicle on 108th Street and Cold Spring Road, and then fled the scene at about 5:50 p.m. Aug. 17. A passenger in his car was also taken into custody for having a valid commitment through the West Allis Police Department.
· The bottom of a pool liner was sliced and several hoses were cut at a residence in the 4300 block of South 49th Street prior to 11:30 a.m. Aug. 12.
· An unidentified male and female in a red truck broke a window on a house in the 4400 block of South 45th Street and then at 11:25 a.m. Aug. 17.
· A 16-year-old girl called police after she was followed by an unidentified person driving a cargo-style, full-size white van with tinted windows while she was walking north along Root River Parkway just south of Meadow Drive at 1:15 p.m. Aug. 12. The girl told police the van followed about 10 feet behind her in the grass for about 100 yards until she got to Meadow Drive and walked towards some people working outside. The van then turned around and left southbound on the Parkway. Police are following up.
· A woman was arrested and cited for cruelty to animals and possession of drug paraphernalia at about 9:35 p.m. Aug. 13. Officers had been responding to a report of a box containing kittens, some miscellaneous clothing, a pillow and other items sitting by the field house at St. John the Evangelist School, 8500 block W. Cold Spring Road.
· A resident in the 3800 block of West Honey Creek Circle reported at 9:40 p.m. Aug. 13 to report that several residents have observed a suspicious white van frequently driving through the area. A special patrol watch was requested in the area.
· A man was seen walking naked under the freeway overpass near the Wimmer Wetlands on West Layton Avenue and South Root River Parkway at 6 p.m. Aug. 17. Police checked the area but could not locate the suspect.
· Greenfield police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted with seven rescue calls and one fire call between Aug. 12 and Aug. 18.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706
- Greenfield police report June 23 to June 29
- Greenfield police report June 16-22
- GREENFIELD 0609 to 0615
- Greenfield Police report June 10
- Greenfield Police Report: June 6
- GREENFIELD 0512 to 0518
- Greenfield police report: May 15
- Greenfield Police Report: May 8
- Police report: April 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 8
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11