Greenfield police are seeking a man who robbed a woman while she was making a night deposit at a local bank on July 19.
According to the police log:
The woman stated she was attempting to make a night deposit at BMO Harris Bank, 7600 W. Layton Ave., when she was approached by an unidentified man at about 7:35 p.m.
The man pushed the woman against her vehicle and took her black deposit bag, which contained about $200 in cash and a $360 money order. He was last seen running south toward Kopp's Frozen Custard.
The victim described the suspect as a 6-foot-tall Hispanic male weighing about 200 pounds, and wearing a gray shirt and a tan baseball cap with an emblem on it.
Police found the empty deposit bag, a pair of sunglasses and a gray shirt in a garbage can in the men's restroom at Kopp's. The suspect is still at large.
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21
- 84 South retail, multifamily development along Layton Avenue in Greenfield could add $115 million to tax base (3)
- Campus news: April 14, 2016