Greenfield police are seeking a man who robbed a woman while she was making a night deposit at a local bank on July 19.
According to the police log:
The woman stated she was attempting to make a night deposit at BMO Harris Bank, 7600 W. Layton Ave., when she was approached by an unidentified man at about 7:35 p.m.
The man pushed the woman against her vehicle and took her black deposit bag, which contained about $200 in cash and a $360 money order. He was last seen running south toward Kopp's Frozen Custard.
The victim described the suspect as a 6-foot-tall Hispanic male weighing about 200 pounds, and wearing a gray shirt and a tan baseball cap with an emblem on it.
Police found the empty deposit bag, a pair of sunglasses and a gray shirt in a garbage can in the men's restroom at Kopp's. The suspect is still at large.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 11
- Eight Greenfield families get hosed by horrid winter weather
- Meijer adds Greenfield to list of possible big-box store sites
- Police Report: March 11
- General election voters guide for Greenfield 2nd Aldermanic District
- Heroic efforts reduce toll of fire in Greenfield
- General election voters guide for Greenfield 1st Aldermanic District
- Election letters due Friday for Greenfield and West Allis
- Highlighting Lubotsky's public experience
- For Lubotsky's hard work and dedication