at Greenfield bank
Greenfield police are seeking a man who robbed a woman while she was making a night deposit at a local bank on July 19.
According to the police log:
The woman stated she was attempting to make a night deposit at BMO Harris Bank, 7600 W. Layton Ave., when she was approached by an unidentified man at about 7:35 p.m.
The man pushed the woman against her vehicle and took her black deposit bag, which contained about $200 in cash and a $360 money order. He was last seen running south toward Kopp's Frozen Custard.
The victim described the suspect as a 6-foot-tall Hispanic male weighing about 200 pounds, and wearing a gray shirt and a tan baseball cap with an emblem on it.
Police found the empty deposit bag, a pair of sunglasses and a gray shirt in a garbage can in the men's restroom at Kopp's. The suspect is still at large.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Police seeking suspect in armed robbery at gas station
- Motorist allegedly points handgun at female driver in Greenfield
- Police Notes: Dec. 10
- Suspicious actions results in prowler alert in Greenfield
- Police Notes: Nov. 12
- Police Notes: Oct. 1
- Police Notes: Sept. 17
- Police Notes: Sept. 10
- Texting driver cited after 'flipping the bird' to police officers in unmarked car
- Police Notes: July 16
- Police Notes: July 9
- Police Notes: June 5
- Police Notes: May 7
- Police Notes: April 9
- Police Notes: April 2
- Police Notes: March 26