· A bicycle was stolen out of a garage in the 4400 block of South 112th Street between noon and 1 p.m. July 15.
· A lawnmower, snow blower, weed trimmer and hedge trimmer were stolen out of a locked garage in the 4600 block of West Morgan Avenue between 6 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. July 15. The log did not state how the unknown suspect(s) gained entry.
· A weed trimmer and lawnmower were stolen out of a garage in the 4400 block of West Morgan Avenue between 8:45 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. July 15.
· A resident reported a bicycle was stolen out of a garage in the 7000 block of West Southridge Drive at 3:40 p.m. July 16.
· A guitar was stolen out of the back seat of a 2000 Buick while it was parked in the 4400 block of South 116th Street sometime between July 13 and 14.
· A 2008 Jeep Patriot was stolen from the 4000 block of South 65th Street between 8:30 p.m. July 14 and 6:55 a.m. July 15. The victim told police the spare key was stolen out of the car about two weeks prior to the theft.
· An employee reported earrings were stolen from a resident at Kindred Transitional Care, 5700 W. Layton Ave., at 2:25 p.m. July 15.
· An unknown subject(s) shoplifted several iPads at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., about 11 p.m. July 15.
· Four wheels were stolen off a vehicle parked in the 4600 block of West Morgan Avenue between 4:30 p.m. July 15 and 4:30 a.m. July 16.
· A male was arrested for shoplifting baby formula at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., at 6:20 p.m. July 16.
· An unknown male and female shoplifted two baskets filled with various hygiene products at Walgreens, 4296 S. 76th St., at 11:40 p.m. July 16. The suspects, a 6-foot-tall white male wearing a Brewers hat, gray T-shirt and dark-colored shorts, and a 5-foot, 3-inch tall white female with blonde braids and wearing a black T-shirt, fled the area in a gray Buick Regal.
· An employee reported all four tires were stolen off two vehicles at Boyland Honda, 6141 S. 27th St., at 7 a.m. June 17.
· Two rings were reported stolen from a residence in the 7000 block of West Forest Home Avenue on July 17.
· A male employee was arrested for employee theft and was taken into custody for having two outstanding warrants with the West Allis and Greendale police departments at Target, 4777 S. 27th St., at 10:50 p.m. July 18.
· A wallet and briefcase were stolen out of a vehicle parked in the 4900 block of West Midland Drive between the evening hours of July 19 and morning hours of July 20. The resident stated his wallet was recovered by the Milwaukee Police Department, and his briefcase was found in a garbage can in the 5000 block of West Midland Drive.
· Change was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 6200 block of West Van Norman Avenue between the late evening hours of July 19 and 10:30 a.m. July 20.
· An employee at Diamond Jim's, 5265 S. 27th St., reported a man stole a dark gray 2006 Porsche Cayenne that he was test driving at 1:30 p.m. July 20. Police have identified the suspect, who is also wanted for a similar incident in West Allis.
· A girl and another person were arrested for shoplifting baby formula at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., at 5:35 p.m. July 20.
· A 15-year-old boy was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after he destroyed property and physically assaulted his mother at a residence in the 10400 block of West Coldspring Road, and then took a knife and locked himself in a bathroom when police arrived at 11:35 a.m. July 17.
· Officers responding to multiple 911 callers who reported seeing two people fighting on the side of the road on Loomis Road and Layton Avenue arrested one female for battery at 7:45 p.m. July 18. The other person was taken to Froedtert Hospital; it is unknown if the second person was cited.
· A person was arrested for possession of a Schedule II narcotic (oxycodone) and possession of marijuana and was cited for operating after suspension and non-registration of a vehicle on Schauer and Morgan avenues at 12:20 a.m. July 17.
· A man who called police claiming he killed a person in St. Louis was arrested for possession of marijuana at Konkel Park, 5151 W. Layton Ave., at about 4 p.m. July 18. Information about the alleged crime was obtained from the man and he was taken to the hospital for treatment and evaluation.
· A male was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop in the 4100 block of South 76th Street at 1:20 a.m. July 20. The subject was a passenger in the vehicle.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving in the 4300 block of West Loomis Road at about 1 a.m. July 15. He refused chemical blood testing and was taken into custody.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving (third offense) on 27th Street and College Avenue at 10:40 p.m. July 20. He was taken to the hospital for a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after an employee stated he created a disturbance and was "causing problems" with employees at Regency Beauty Institute, 7995 W. Layton Ave., at 11:05 a.m. July 15. The man was also cited for trespassing after he returned to the school when he was released from police custody, and was again cited for disorderly conduct and trespassing when he returned to the business at 8:35 a.m. July 16.
· A resident in the 10100 block of West Norwich Avenue called police to report an injured hawk was sitting on his pool cover at 6:40 p.m. July 16, but the bird flew from the neighbor's yard when officers arrived. The Department of Natural Resources was notified that the hawk population in the neighborhood has increased and is causing difficulties for the families in the area.
· Two people were arrested for prowling on 46th Street and Morgan Avenue at about 3 a.m. July 17.
· A person was arrested for disorderly conduct after a road rage incident on 124th Street and Holmes Avenue at 5 p.m. July 17.
· A caller reported that a man driving a motorcycle pulled off her side view mirror with his hand at the intersection of 76th Street and Coldspring Road at about 7:25 p.m. July 19. The caller told police she had no idea why he did that and was concerned he might be intoxicated. The motorcyclist continued southbound on South 76th Street and police were unable to find him.
· An intoxicated woman called 911 from a residence in the 6900 block of West Allerton Avenue to report her friend stole her car keys to prevent her from driving home at 3:45 a.m. July 20.
· A resident in the 4800 block of South 81st Street reported two unknown men wearing uniform shirts urinated in his bushes near his lot line, then got into a red Buick and drove toward Layton Avenue at 6:34 p.m. July 21. Police were unable to find the men.
· Greenfield police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted with 18 rescue calls and five fire calls between July 15 and July 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706
- Greenfield police report June 23 to June 29
- Greenfield police report June 16-22
- GREENFIELD 0609 to 0615
- Greenfield Police report June 10
- Greenfield Police Report: June 6
- GREENFIELD 0512 to 0518
- Greenfield police report: May 15
- Greenfield Police Report: May 8
- Police report: April 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 8
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11