· A mounted stereo system was stolen from a garage in the 5400 block of West Coldspring Road sometime between June 22 and June 29.
· Jewelry was reported stolen from a residence in the 4400 block of South 114th Street at 6:20 p.m. June 24.
· A resident reported a gold chain was stolen from her home in the 11400 block of West Coldspring Road at 11:35 a.m. June 25.
· A laptop computer and two game consoles were stolen from a locked home in the 3900 block of West Howard Avenue between 7 and 8:25 p.m. June 25. The unknown suspect(s) ripped a screen and entered the home through the window.
· Police are seeking an 18-year-old man for retail theft and battery after he assaulted an employee during a shoplifting incident at Target, 4777 S. 27th St., at 11:50 a.m. June 24. The suspect was running out of the store with a printer when he punched an employee who attempted to stop him. Two people associated with the suspect, a 52-year-old woman and a 56-year-old man, were pulled over in the 2700 block of South 27th Street and cited for obstructing and operating after suspension. A felony warrant has been issued.
· A juvenile male was arrested for shoplifting and obstructing an officer after he gave false information to police who stopped to question him about a shoplifting incident on 27th Street and Morgan Avenue at 12:55 p.m. June 24.
· A male subject was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen concealing a video game controller at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at about 2:55 p.m. June 24.
· A silver 1997 Honda Accord was stolen while it was parked outside a residence in the 3300 block of West Lynndale Avenue between 7 p.m. June 24 and 3 a.m. June 25.
· A resident in the 7100 block of West Forest Home Avenue reported she was lost $210 through an Internet loan scam at 8:50 p.m. June 24.
· A subject called 911 after an employee was observed chasing a shoplifter out of the store at Dollar Tree, 6261 S. 27th St., at 9:05 p.m. June 24. The suspect, described as a male wearing a black shirt and black-and-white checkered shorts, was carrying a large orange reusable shopping bag filled with merchandise and also appeared to have items stuffed in his shorts. He was last seen running westbound on West College Avenue.
· A Suzuki motorcycle was stolen in the 3700 block of South 35th Street between 9 p.m. June 25 and 6:25 a.m. June 26.
· A black leather jacket and a set of old house keys were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at a residence in the 3300 block of West Lynndale Avenue between the late evening hours of June 25 and the morning hours of June 26.
· A JVC stereo deck and $5 in change was stolen from a locked vehicle parked at a residence in the 3300 block of West Lynndale Avenue between the late evening hours of June 25 and the morning hours of June 26.
· An employee at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., called police at 4:10 p.m. June 26 to report an unknown man in his 40s shoplifted baby formula by concealing it in his jacket on June 24. The incident was captured on video surveillance and police are following up.
· The front license plate was stolen off a vehicle parked in the 7100 block of West Squire Avenue sometime on or before June 26.
· A smartphone was stolen off a desk in the main office at Briarwick Apartments, 9050 W. Waterford Square, on June 26.
· A man reported his trailer was stolen while it was parked in the 10300 block of West Layton Avenue at 11:35 a.m. June 27.
· A cellphone was stolen at Mad Dog Saloon, 4395 S. 76th St., at 2:20 p.m. June 27.
· Two cartons of Newport 100s cigarettes were taken from Speedway, 3390 W. Loomis Road, at 9:30 p.m. June 27. The suspect, described as a male with blond hair and wearing a dirty white shirt underneath a black jacket and gray pants, fled in an unknown direction.
· Keys were stolen from an unlocked truck while it was parked at Genesis Restaurant, 3740 S. 108th St., between noon and 2:30 p.m. June 28.
· A woman's wallet was stolen while the owner was shopping at Target, 4777 S. 27th St., and made fraudulent charges on her credit card sometime between 2:30 and 3 p.m. June 28.
· Undisclosed items were stolen out of a vehicle parked in the 6100 block of West Howard Avenue sometime on June 28.
· Four tires were stolen off a vehicle parked in a driveway in the 4000 block of South 43rd Street between the 10:30 p.m. June 28 and 7 a.m. June 29.
· An unknown male shoplifted a basket full of frozen food at Dollar Tree, 5008 S. 74th St., at 9:55 a.m. June 29. The suspect is described as a male wearing a yellow polo shirt with a blue stripe and carrying a backpack.
· A bouncer called police after a male bar patron was physically assaulted by man at Club Paragon, 3578 S. 108th St., at 2:20 a.m. June 30. The victim was transported to the hospital by the Greenfield Fire Department and police are seeking the suspect, an alleged gang member.
· Three people were arrested for possession of marijuana in the 5100 block of West Layton Avenue at about 10:45 p.m. June 25.
· A subject was arrested for possession of marijuana during a field investigation in the 5300 block of South 76th Street at 3 p.m. June 26.
· Officers responding to a report of a possible drug deal arrested a male subject for possession of marijuana and loitering on 72nd Street and Forest Home Avenue at about 7 p.m. June 26.
· A subject was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 4700 block of South 108th Street at 2 a.m. June 27.
· A subject was arrested for drunken driving in the 4900 block of South 43rd Street at 2:15 a.m. June 30. The subject's blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, after an attendant reported a heavily intoxicated female just walked into the restroom at BP, 4715 S. 27th St., at about 5:10 a.m. June 30. Her blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· An employee vending machine on the north side of the building was vandalized at Dan Jansen Park, 4820 S. 74th St., between the late evening hours of June 23 and 11 a.m. June 24.
· A woman reported her car was scratched while it was parked at a residence in the 4700 block of West Forest Home Avenue at 10:20 a.m. June 24.
· A male subject was arrested for prowling in the 4000 block of West Loomis Road at 3:45 a.m. June 25.
· Four people were arrested for disorderly conduct after a fight broke out and pepper spray was deployed in one of the theaters at Budget Cinema, 4475 S. 108th St., at 11 p.m. June 25.
· Two subjects were arrested for battery after they got into a physical fight on a bus at the Hales Corners Park 'n Ride, 4800 S. 108th St., at 12:30 a.m. June 27.
· A total of four people were cited for underage drinking, two of the subjects were cited for disorderly conduct and one was cited for possession of a fake ID after they caused a disturbance in the Hales Corners Park 'n Ride, 4800 S. 108th St., at 12:45 a.m. June 27.
· A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after a resident in the 8500 block of West Waterford Avenue reported an intoxicated man attempted to enter his residence through the patio door and was yelling for his dog at 5:30 a.m. June 27.
· Officers responding to multiple reports of a loud fight where the subjects were heard yelling about having a gun in the 5900 block of South Honey Creek Drive arrested one boy for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at about 8 p.m. June 28. A second juvenile male who fled before police arrived is wanted for battery.
· A male subject was arrested for prowling in the 10100 block of West Coldspring Road at 2:15 a.m. June 30.
· Greenfield police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 13 rescue calls between June 24 and June 30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 11
- Police Report: March 4
- Police Report: Feb. 25
- Police Report: Feb. 17
- Police Report: Feb. 11
- Police Report: Feb. 4
- Police Report: Jan. 27
- Police Report: Jan. 20
- Police Report: Jan. 14
- Police Report: Jan. 7
- Police Report: Dec. 30
- Police Report: Dec. 23
- Police Report: Dec. 17
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Police Report: Nov. 19
- Police Report: Nov. 11
- Police Report: Nov. 5
- Police Report: Oct. 31