A 51-year-old man was arrested after flashing a badge and trying to use it to force customers to show ID at a Greenfield bar on March 9.
According to Greenfield police:
A bouncer at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., said the man was a customer who told other customers he was a police officer, using the badge to reinforce his claim. The bouncer eventually confiscated the badge and kicked the man out of the bar after he kept trying to ID other customers.
Police found the man stumbling southbound on 108th Street. He was taken into custody and transported to the police station, where he was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct and impersonating an officer.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings