A 51-year-old man was arrested after flashing a badge and trying to use it to force customers to show ID at a Greenfield bar on March 9.
According to Greenfield police:
A bouncer at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., said the man was a customer who told other customers he was a police officer, using the badge to reinforce his claim. The bouncer eventually confiscated the badge and kicked the man out of the bar after he kept trying to ID other customers.
Police found the man stumbling southbound on 108th Street. He was taken into custody and transported to the police station, where he was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct and impersonating an officer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Whitnall stages award-winning theater production
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Veteran's tribute slated for Arlington Park
- Four days of fun, music, food coming to JansenFest in Greenfield (1)
- 30-unit facility for elderly gets nod from Greenfield Plan Commission
- Greenfield to hold public hearing June 16 on proposed Goodwill store (2)
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue