Woman arrested by Greenfield police for 4th drunken driving charge while out on bail for 3rd
A 53-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested on a fourth-offense drunken driving charge while she was out on bail for her third pending drunken driving charge last week.
According to Greenfield police:
Police responded to a call of a reckless driver who struck a fence in the parking lot at Burger King, 4555 W. Forest Home Ave., shortly before 11 a.m. Nov. 14. Although the driver fled before police arrived, officers identified the suspect from a license plate that was left at the scene.
Police found the woman at her residence in the 2400 block of S. 43rd St. in Milwaukee. The woman failed field sobriety tests and admitted drinking vodka before driving to Burger King that morning. Her blood alcohol content was 0.24.
She was arrested for fourth-offense drunken driving and was transported to the hospital for a legal blood draw. When police later discovered the woman was out on bail for a pending drunk driving charge at the time of the incident, she was also arrested for bail jumping.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- W.A and Greenfield offer summer fun times
- Whitnall School District facilities panel to be 7 to 13 members
- Antiques mall could open in former Greenfield News & Hobby location
- Glendale tennis courts to be transformed into futsal courts
- Pepper spray used at Greenfield grocery store (1)
- Town of Brookfield touts commercial development at annual meeting
- Greenfield Plan Commission cool to apartments amid homes, two-families
- West Allis police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Greenfield Common Council hears concerns at Chapman proposal hearing