Woman arrested by Greenfield police for 4th drunken driving charge while out on bail for 3rd
A 53-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested on a fourth-offense drunken driving charge while she was out on bail for her third pending drunken driving charge last week.
According to Greenfield police:
Police responded to a call of a reckless driver who struck a fence in the parking lot at Burger King, 4555 W. Forest Home Ave., shortly before 11 a.m. Nov. 14. Although the driver fled before police arrived, officers identified the suspect from a license plate that was left at the scene.
Police found the woman at her residence in the 2400 block of S. 43rd St. in Milwaukee. The woman failed field sobriety tests and admitted drinking vodka before driving to Burger King that morning. Her blood alcohol content was 0.24.
She was arrested for fourth-offense drunken driving and was transported to the hospital for a legal blood draw. When police later discovered the woman was out on bail for a pending drunk driving charge at the time of the incident, she was also arrested for bail jumping.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Veteran's tribute slated for Arlington Park
- Four days of fun, music, food coming to JansenFest in Greenfield
- 30-unit facility for elderly gets nod from Greenfield Plan Commission
- Greenfield to hold public hearing June 16 on proposed Goodwill store
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis veterans groups, city to honor vets with parade, ceremony
- Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals blood bank filling up in Greenfield
- West Allis Goodwill moves into a larger store