An unusual, and public, method of bathing prompted a call to police last week in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A manager called police after he caught a 52-year-old man bathing his feet in the soda dispensing machine at McDonald’s, 5040 S. 76th St., at 5 p.m. Sept. 3.
The man became belligerent with the manager when he told him to stop.
The manager did not pursue charges against the man but did ban him from the restaurant.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016