An unusual, and public, method of bathing prompted a call to police last week in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A manager called police after he caught a 52-year-old man bathing his feet in the soda dispensing machine at McDonald’s, 5040 S. 76th St., at 5 p.m. Sept. 3.
The man became belligerent with the manager when he told him to stop.
The manager did not pursue charges against the man but did ban him from the restaurant.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings