An unusual, and public, method of bathing prompted a call to police last week in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A manager called police after he caught a 52-year-old man bathing his feet in the soda dispensing machine at McDonald’s, 5040 S. 76th St., at 5 p.m. Sept. 3.
The man became belligerent with the manager when he told him to stop.
The manager did not pursue charges against the man but did ban him from the restaurant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield starts review of proposed 2016 city budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greenfield School Board to fill vacancy by appointment
- Little Free Library in Greenfield gift of love — twice
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Amphitheater plan in Greenfield moves along with help of impact fees
- Attendant to oversee Greenfield solid waste drop-off site (2)
- Ditch won't stop $150 million proposed commercial, residential project in Greenfield
- Partnership buys Barnes & Noble Center in Greenfield
- Ordinance allowing beekeeping to be drafted in Greenfield