An unusual, and public, method of bathing prompted a call to police last week in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A manager called police after he caught a 52-year-old man bathing his feet in the soda dispensing machine at McDonald’s, 5040 S. 76th St., at 5 p.m. Sept. 3.
The man became belligerent with the manager when he told him to stop.
The manager did not pursue charges against the man but did ban him from the restaurant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (1)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.