An unusual, and public, method of bathing prompted a call to police last week in Greenfield.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A manager called police after he caught a 52-year-old man bathing his feet in the soda dispensing machine at McDonald’s, 5040 S. 76th St., at 5 p.m. Sept. 3.
The man became belligerent with the manager when he told him to stop.
The manager did not pursue charges against the man but did ban him from the restaurant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall's production of 'Grease' nominated for 24 Tommy Awards
- Greenfield elederly home project advances to Common Council
- Public hearing Thursday for funeral home proposal
- Police Report: April 15
- WKCE exam yields different results
- At least one person taken to hospital after van strikes house
- Teachers coached to better skills