Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Inc. will move from South Milwaukee to an old car dealership location in West Allis.
The West Allis Common Council on Tuesday approved a special-use permit for organization to operate at 2222 S. 114th St., the site of the former CU Fleet vehicle dealership.
Easter Seals will locate its headquarters at the site, and will also offer adult and children's day care and therapy there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Town of Brookfield touts commercial development at annual meeting
- Greenfield Plan Commission cool to apartments amid homes, two-families
- West Allis police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Greenfield Common Council hears concerns at Chapman proposal hearing
- Meijer super store wins final Greenfield Common Council approvals
- West Allis police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Help-plan for Kulwicki Park going back to county with ICC endorsement
- Greenfield panel gives Good Will a cold shoulder (1)