A 60-year-old Racine man was arrested for his fourth drunken driving offense after he struck two vehicles while trying to park his car at a local restaurant Sunday.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An employee at Kopps Custard, 7631 W. Layton Ave., called police to report the driver of a black Ford F350 backed into one vehicle, then also struck the vehicle in front of him while he was trying to park his car in the parking lot.
The caller told police the man appeared intoxicated.
The suspect was taken into custody for fourth-offense drunken driving. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
He was taken to the Greenfield Police Department, where he was booked, posted bond and released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Veteran's tribute slated for Arlington Park
- Four days of fun, music, food coming to JansenFest in Greenfield (1)
- 30-unit facility for elderly gets nod from Greenfield Plan Commission
- Greenfield to hold public hearing June 16 on proposed Goodwill store (1)
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis veterans groups, city to honor vets with parade, ceremony
- Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals blood bank filling up in Greenfield
- West Allis Goodwill moves into a larger store