A 60-year-old Racine man was arrested for his fourth drunken driving offense after he struck two vehicles while trying to park his car at a local restaurant Sunday.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An employee at Kopps Custard, 7631 W. Layton Ave., called police to report the driver of a black Ford F350 backed into one vehicle, then also struck the vehicle in front of him while he was trying to park his car in the parking lot.
The caller told police the man appeared intoxicated.
The suspect was taken into custody for fourth-offense drunken driving. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
He was taken to the Greenfield Police Department, where he was booked, posted bond and released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Greenfield lets gravel parking lot for mosque stay for now
- New investment pleases Greenfield officials; remodeled auto and mattress shops approved by city
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy
- Annual meeting approves nearly no-increase Greenfield school levy