A 60-year-old Racine man was arrested for his fourth drunken driving offense after he struck two vehicles while trying to park his car at a local restaurant Sunday.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An employee at Kopps Custard, 7631 W. Layton Ave., called police to report the driver of a black Ford F350 backed into one vehicle, then also struck the vehicle in front of him while he was trying to park his car in the parking lot.
The caller told police the man appeared intoxicated.
The suspect was taken into custody for fourth-offense drunken driving. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
He was taken to the Greenfield Police Department, where he was booked, posted bond and released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 23, 2014
- Hales Corners Eagle Scout's signs point the way at Whitnall Park
- A mother talks of her loss to heroin
- Whitnall High School performs Shakespeare classic with a flare
- Greenfield man charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other