A 60-year-old Racine man was arrested for his fourth drunken driving offense after he struck two vehicles while trying to park his car at a local restaurant Sunday.
According to the Greenfield police report:
An employee at Kopps Custard, 7631 W. Layton Ave., called police to report the driver of a black Ford F350 backed into one vehicle, then also struck the vehicle in front of him while he was trying to park his car in the parking lot.
The caller told police the man appeared intoxicated.
The suspect was taken into custody for fourth-offense drunken driving. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report.
He was taken to the Greenfield Police Department, where he was booked, posted bond and released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police called when man yells at neighbor about his 'contaminated' water
- Greenfield fire destroys garage, caused about $100,000 in damage
- Two suspects sought in Greenfield gas station burglary
- Police report: April 22
- Alternative sought to road work borrowing
- Man charged with ninth drunken driving offense after road rage incident
- Murals created from colorful bottle caps at Edgerton Elementary
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis