Greenfield - The Republican Party presidential primary will have to vie for Greenfield voters' attention with general election races for both the Greenfield and Whitnall school boards on Tuesday.
In the presidential primary, Greenfield voters will be offered front runners Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum along with the four other candidates who are shooting for the Republican nomination.
Voters living in the Greenfield School District will have six candidates to choose from to fill three School Board seats. The field consists of Len Cich, Rick Moze (the only incumbent), Paul Palama, Russell Spahn, Brad Sponholz and Cathy Walsh.
Voters in the Whitnall School District will choose from four candidates for two seats on the School Board. Running for those seats are Quin Brunette, Michael Clarizio (the only incumbent), Jon Jones and Eileen Valaitis.
Three Greenfield aldermen are unopposed.
Also running for re-election unopposed are the two Milwaukee County supervisors who represent the city: Mark Borkowski in District 11 and Joe Sanfilippo in District 17.
Also on the ballot will be judicial races for Milwaukee County Circuit Court branches 17 and 23 and a race for Milwaukee County comptroller plus several uncontested races.
The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Here are polling places:
Wards 1, 2, 3 and 4 at Glenwood School Gym, 3550 S. 51st St.
Wards 5, 6, 7 and 8 at the Greenfield Community Center, multipurpose room, 7215 W. Cold Spring Road
Wards 9, 10, 11 and 12 at Whitnall High School, 5000 S. 116th St., Community Board Room
Wards 13, 14 and 15 at Maple Grove School Gym, 6921 W. Cold Spring Road
Wards 16, 17 and 18 at the Greenfield Public Library, 5310 W. Layton Ave., Community Room
Wards 19, 20 and 21 at the Elm Dale School Gym, 5300 S. Honey Creek Drive
- Jane Ford-Stewart
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield faces uphill battle to acquire Kulwicki Park
- Greenfield denies Goodwill store but maybe not for long
- Greenfield Community Youth Theater to debut
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Major development in Greenfield hits snag (1)
- New St. Vincent de Paul store in Greenfield receives blessing
- Whitnall Middle School principal moves on to Stone Bank School
- Greenfield ready to move ahead with Kulwicki Park maintenance
- Applicants sought for Whitnall facilities advisory committee
- Beekeeping idea is abuzz in Greenfield