Suspect not chargedin enticement case
The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office decided not to file charges against a man who allegedly tried to entice two girls into his car on Sept. 16.
According to statements in the police report, two girls walking home from school were approached by a man in a car who told one of the girls they were "beautiful," and insisted she get into his car. Once home they reported the incident to an adult, who then called police.
Police soon found the man, who was quickly taken into custody and questioned. The man admitted honking at the girls because he thought they were pretty. He also said he told one of the girls she was gorgeous and asked her out to dinner. However, the man told police that as soon as the girls told him they were 16 years old, he was not interested in them and left the scene. He denied making any sexually suggestive advances toward the girls.
Although he wasn't charged with enticement by the DA's office, Greenfield police issued the man citations for driving without a valid driver's license and disorderly conduct for scaring the girls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 5, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Police seeking suspect in armed robbery at gas station
- Motorist allegedly points handgun at female driver in Greenfield
- Police Notes: Dec. 10
- Suspicious actions results in prowler alert in Greenfield
- Police Notes: Nov. 12
- Police Notes: Oct. 1
- Police Notes: Sept. 17
- Police Notes: Sept. 10
- Texting driver cited after 'flipping the bird' to police officers in unmarked car
- Police Notes: July 23
- Police Notes: July 16
- Police Notes: July 9
- Police Notes: June 5
- Police Notes: May 7
- Police Notes: April 9