The Starr Group of Greenfield has been named a finalist for the Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin Foundation 2011 Business Ethics Torch Award.
The award is a statewide competition that honors companies and charities doing business in Wisconsin that demonstrate excellence in ethical practices, service, honesty in advertising, management practices and employee training in ethical behavior. Peer recognition and reputation also play a role in determining the award winners.
The Starr Group is an independent insurance and risk reduction agency.
Awards will be based on the size of the organization. Winners will be announced at the BBB's 9th annual Torch Awards banquet Oct. 19 at the Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.
- Stories concerning time to tick at Inspiration Studios
- Greenfield School district to offer tax credits to seniors who work for district
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions