The Whitnall School District will look into selling naming rights for athletic facilities to offset some of the $6.5 million cost to renovate the athletic facilities at Whitnall High School.
The Whitnall School Board on Monday approved forming a committee to explore naming rights. Board member Bernard Shaw said the committee would look to large donors who are buying naming rights for the long term. The committee also will need a dynamic leader to pull off the plan, he said.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016