The Whitnall School District will look into selling naming rights for athletic facilities to offset some of the $6.5 million cost to renovate the athletic facilities at Whitnall High School.
The Whitnall School Board on Monday approved forming a committee to explore naming rights. Board member Bernard Shaw said the committee would look to large donors who are buying naming rights for the long term. The committee also will need a dynamic leader to pull off the plan, he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Whitnall School Board incumbents face a 23-year-old challenger
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors
- 'Plaza Suite' being staged at Greenfield High School
- West Allis police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Man injures cop while fleeing drug investigation
- Mequon-Thiensville hires new bus company
- Police briefs: Fender bender and cop fight in Greenfield