The Whitnall School District will look into selling naming rights for athletic facilities to offset some of the $6.5 million cost to renovate the athletic facilities at Whitnall High School.
The Whitnall School Board on Monday approved forming a committee to explore naming rights. Board member Bernard Shaw said the committee would look to large donors who are buying naming rights for the long term. The committee also will need a dynamic leader to pull off the plan, he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and Notes
- Greenfield and West Allis plan Memorials for the Day
- Jansen Fest fills another holiday weekend in Greenfield
- Police Report: May 21
- Cheap I-94 route expensive for West Allis, officials say
- Groundbreaking set for Greenfield Farmers Market
- New Greenfield Farmers Market seeks helping hands
- News & Notes: May 14
- Greenfield Library may be more forgiving when items return damaged
- Police Report: May 14