The Whitnall School District will look into selling naming rights for athletic facilities to offset some of the $6.5 million cost to renovate the athletic facilities at Whitnall High School.
The Whitnall School Board on Monday approved forming a committee to explore naming rights. Board member Bernard Shaw said the committee would look to large donors who are buying naming rights for the long term. The committee also will need a dynamic leader to pull off the plan, he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall-rooted Saturday Detention has schooled itself musically
- Greenfield Common Council allows 33 homes to not hook up to city water
- Not all are happy with Greenfield's plan to build a network of sidewalks
- mw_go_police report_0724
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- Finale on 4th was not so grand
- Greenfield schools heighten security
- Well owners will not dry up
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706