Three Greenfield men were taken into custody for the early morning arson of a vacant home at 4253 W. Loomis Road.
Greenfield police arrested two brothers, ages 19 and 20 and a third man, aged 18.
A Greenfield officer who serves as the school resource officer at Greenfield High School was able to identify the suspects through surveillance photos taken at the scene of the arson.
All three suspects are cooperating with police in the investigation.
Detectives have also recovered evidence at the scene that links the suspects to the arson, according to police.
The 18- and 20-year-old will be transported to the Milwaukee County Jail. The 19-year-old was released.
The case against all three suspects will be presented to the Milwaukee County District Attorney on Thursday. Police will seek charges of arson against the 18- and 20-year-old and trespassing against the 19-year-old.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016