Because of ongoing budget issues in Washington and because the House of Representatives will not be in recess, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Janesville, has rescheduled his July 19 appearance before the Whitnall Park Rotary Club.
He was to have been the guest speaker at the group's luncheon which will be open to the public. Ryan now plans to be at the Sept. 6 luncheon, which also will be open at Klemmer's Banquet Center, 10401 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis.
Those wanting to come should pre-register through the Whitnall Park Rotary's website by Aug. 28. The cost is $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- In brief: Child enticement
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.