Because of ongoing budget issues in Washington and because the House of Representatives will not be in recess, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Janesville, has rescheduled his July 19 appearance before the Whitnall Park Rotary Club.
He was to have been the guest speaker at the group's luncheon which will be open to the public. Ryan now plans to be at the Sept. 6 luncheon, which also will be open at Klemmer's Banquet Center, 10401 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis.
Those wanting to come should pre-register through the Whitnall Park Rotary's website by Aug. 28. The cost is $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police called when man urinates himself while sleeping in movie theater
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Greenfield lets gravel parking lot for mosque stay for now
- New investment pleases Greenfield officials; remodeled auto and mattress shops approved by city
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy