Because of ongoing budget issues in Washington and because the House of Representatives will not be in recess, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Janesville, has rescheduled his July 19 appearance before the Whitnall Park Rotary Club.
He was to have been the guest speaker at the group's luncheon which will be open to the public. Ryan now plans to be at the Sept. 6 luncheon, which also will be open at Klemmer's Banquet Center, 10401 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis.
Those wanting to come should pre-register through the Whitnall Park Rotary's website by Aug. 28. The cost is $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (1)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.