Because of ongoing budget issues in Washington and because the House of Representatives will not be in recess, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Janesville, has rescheduled his July 19 appearance before the Whitnall Park Rotary Club.
He was to have been the guest speaker at the group's luncheon which will be open to the public. Ryan now plans to be at the Sept. 6 luncheon, which also will be open at Klemmer's Banquet Center, 10401 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis.
Those wanting to come should pre-register through the Whitnall Park Rotary's website by Aug. 28. The cost is $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield council approves 2015 budget after no one speaks at hearing
- Video: Verlo stack of 18 mattresses declared a world record by Guinness
- Verlo customers can use beacon iPad to find products
- Low registrations cause drug, alcohol program postponement at Whitnall
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Greenfield crosses big Loomis threshold with chosen developer
- Greenfield tries enhancing safety in 2015 city budget
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield ups emergency preparedness