Because of ongoing budget issues in Washington and because the House of Representatives will not be in recess, U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Janesville, has rescheduled his July 19 appearance before the Whitnall Park Rotary Club.
He was to have been the guest speaker at the group's luncheon which will be open to the public. Ryan now plans to be at the Sept. 6 luncheon, which also will be open at Klemmer's Banquet Center, 10401 W. Oklahoma Ave., West Allis.
Those wanting to come should pre-register through the Whitnall Park Rotary's website by Aug. 28. The cost is $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Night Out to be celebrated in Greenfield on Aug. 5
- No more waiting lists for child care at Greenfield schools
- Greenfield schools strive to meet tougher nutrition requirements
- Whitnall-rooted Saturday Detention has schooled itself musically
- Greenfield Common Council allows 33 homes to not hook up to city water
- Not all are happy with Greenfield's plan to build a network of sidewalks
- mw_go_police report_0724
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- Finale on 4th was not so grand