A 50-year-old Greenfield man was stabbed during an attempted robbery about 9:15 p.m. June 29.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was walking in the 4700 block of West Cold Spring Road when he was approached from behind by two males who demanded money. After receiving no money or property from the man, one of the perpetrators stabbed the man and the two fled into Good Hope Cemetery.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he was treated for the stab wound and released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall-rooted Saturday Detention has schooled itself musically
- Greenfield Common Council allows 33 homes to not hook up to city water
- Not all are happy with Greenfield's plan to build a network of sidewalks
- mw_go_police report_0724
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- Finale on 4th was not so grand
- Greenfield schools heighten security
- Well owners will not dry up
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706