A 50-year-old Greenfield man was stabbed during an attempted robbery about 9:15 p.m. June 29.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was walking in the 4700 block of West Cold Spring Road when he was approached from behind by two males who demanded money. After receiving no money or property from the man, one of the perpetrators stabbed the man and the two fled into Good Hope Cemetery.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he was treated for the stab wound and released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Greenfield takes steps toward taxing district for infrastructure work
- Ball rolling on Loomis Crossing in Greenfield
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 23, 2014
- Hales Corners Eagle Scout's signs point the way at Whitnall Park
- A mother talks of her loss to heroin
- Whitnall High School performs Shakespeare classic with a flare
- Greenfield man charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes