A 50-year-old Greenfield man was stabbed during an attempted robbery about 9:15 p.m. June 29.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was walking in the 4700 block of West Cold Spring Road when he was approached from behind by two males who demanded money. After receiving no money or property from the man, one of the perpetrators stabbed the man and the two fled into Good Hope Cemetery.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he was treated for the stab wound and released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Police warn man after he enters woman's vehicle, tries to kiss her
- Whitnall approves coaching program
- Whitnall's production of 'Grease' nominated for 24 Tommy Awards
- Greenfield elederly home project advances to Common Council
- Police Report: April 15
- WKCE exam yields different results