A 50-year-old Greenfield man was stabbed during an attempted robbery about 9:15 p.m. June 29.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was walking in the 4700 block of West Cold Spring Road when he was approached from behind by two males who demanded money. After receiving no money or property from the man, one of the perpetrators stabbed the man and the two fled into Good Hope Cemetery.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he was treated for the stab wound and released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police investigating armed robbery in parking lot
- Goodwill drops bid to open on 76th Street in Greenfield (1)
- Greenfield faces uphill battle to acquire Kulwicki Park
- Greenfield denies Goodwill store but maybe not for long
- Greenfield Community Youth Theater to debut
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Major development in Greenfield hits snag (1)
- New St. Vincent de Paul store in Greenfield receives blessing
- Whitnall Middle School principal moves on to Stone Bank School
- Greenfield ready to move ahead with Kulwicki Park maintenance