A 50-year-old Greenfield man was stabbed during an attempted robbery about 9:15 p.m. June 29.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The man was walking in the 4700 block of West Cold Spring Road when he was approached from behind by two males who demanded money. After receiving no money or property from the man, one of the perpetrators stabbed the man and the two fled into Good Hope Cemetery.
The man was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he was treated for the stab wound and released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Board of Health to consider allowing beekeeping
- Greenfield restaurant chases dollars for homeless pets
- Greenfield police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Greenfield Farmers Market expanding with crafts
- W.A and Greenfield offer summer fun times
- Whitnall School District facilities panel to be 7 to 13 members
- Antiques mall could open in former Greenfield News & Hobby location (1)
- Glendale tennis courts to be transformed into futsal courts
- Pepper spray used at Greenfield grocery store (2)