The new Greenfield Community Center next to City Hall is slated to celebrate its grand opening from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 9.
The grand opening, which will include a ribbon-cutting ceremony, will be the culmination of months of work to transform the former quarters of the Greenfield Public Library into a community space.
No property tax dollars were used. The transformation was funded through donations and a grant.
Recreation classes are already being held in the new center, 7215 W. Cold Spring Road, and many of those enrolled will perform demonstrations of what they are learning from dance and fitness to painting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and Notes
- Greenfield and West Allis plan Memorials for the Day
- Jansen Fest fills another holiday weekend in Greenfield
- Police Report: May 21
- Cheap I-94 route expensive for West Allis, officials say
- Groundbreaking set for Greenfield Farmers Market
- New Greenfield Farmers Market seeks helping hands
- News & Notes: May 14
- Greenfield Library may be more forgiving when items return damaged
- Police Report: May 14