• An employee of the YMCA, 11311 W. Howard Ave., was forced into a supply closet by two men who demanded money at 10:39 p.m. May 2.
• A gaming console was taken from a home in the 4800 block of South 81st Street prior to 4:34 a.m. May 2.
• About $1,000 worth of copper tubing was taken from a vacant building in the 12100 block of West Beloit Road prior to 8:57 a.m. May 7. Entry was gained through a plywood-covered access panel. A door knob was also damaged.
• A purse was taken from a kitchen table in the 4300 block of South 84th Street prior to 8:54 a.m. May 8.
• Two men in their 20s were caught on video taking a full cart of groceries and liquor from Pick 'n Save, 4200 S. 76th St., at 7:45 p.m. April 29.
• A 38-year-old woman was arrested for taking a cart full of liquor from Pick 'n Save at 7:36 p.m. May 3.
• A 35-year-old man and a 17-year-old girl were arrested at 68th Street and Layton Avenue for theft of gas after leaving Speedway, 6000 W. Layton Ave., at 2:08 p.m. May 5 without paying.
• The driver of a Mercury left without paying for an unlisted amount of gas at Speedway at 5:42 p.m. May 5.
• The driver of a Dodge Caravan left without paying for an unlisted amount of gas at Speedway at 10:36 a.m. May 6.
• The driver of a tan Nissan X-Terra left without paying for an unlisted amount of gas at Welk's Citgo, 8333 W. Layton Ave., at 3:52 p.m. May 6.
• A 21-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting at Game Stop at 27th Street and Morgan Avenue after she had taken 10 video games from Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at 1:26 p.m. May 7.
• A 15-year-old girl and a second teenager were arrested for shoplifting at Pick 'n Save at 1:32 p.m. May 7.
• A black grill was taken from a yard in the 7000 block of West Allerton Avenue between 8:30 p.m. May 6 and 11:30 a.m. May 7.
• The driver of a black Chevrolet Monte Carlo left without paying for $14.17 worth of gas at Speedway at 10:23 p.m. May 7.
• Two purses were taken from a vehicle parked at Arlington Cemetery, 4001 S. 27th St., prior to 10:46 a.m. May 8.
• A 25-year-old man, a 24-year-old woman and a 37-year-old woman were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at 27th Street and College Avenue at 8:03 p.m. May 2.
• A 27-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana at 27th Street and Bottsford Avenue at 9:13 p.m. May 3.
• A 24-year-old man was arrested for possession of narcotics at 27th Street and Grange Avenue at 12:54 p.m. May 5.
• A 21-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana in the 3300 block of South 108th Street at 6:38 p.m. May 6.
• A man of unlisted age was arrested for possession of marijuana in the 10700 block of West Howard Avenue at 10:47 p.m. May 7.
• A 51-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving at 84th Street and Layton Avenue at 1:09 a.m. May 4. He was taken to a hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were not yet known.
• A 25-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving in the 4700 block of South 47th Street at 2:17 a.m. May 4. His blood alcohol content was 0.16.
• A 54-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving, third offense, in the 3400 block of West Ramsey Avenue at 1:49 a.m. May 5. He was taken to a hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were not yet known.
• Dog feces was rubbed on a swimming pool in the 8200 block of West Coldspring Road prior to 10:07 a.m. May 3.
• An employee's vehicle was damaged while parked at Next Level Staffing, 6009 W. Layton Ave., between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. May 4.
• The word "Lotis" was painted on no-parking signs between Crawford and Morgan avenues on 51st Street prior to 10:12 a.m. May 4.
• Two front tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 8900 block of West Allerton Avenue prior to 4:56 a.m. May 6.
• A vehicle was spray-painted and a house hit with paint balls in the 4600 block of West Anthony Drive prior to 9:14 a.m. May 8.
• A 42-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct after trying to enter another tenant's apartment in the 9400 block of West Allerton Avenue at 11:50 p.m. May 2.
• A 15-year-old boy and an unidentified teenager were arrested for battery at Greenfield Middle School, 3200 W. Barnard Ave., at 1:36 p.m. May 4.
• A 27-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct after refusing to leave Scott E's, 3800 S. 108th St., at 1:22 a.m. May 5.
• A man turned his father-in-law's computer in to police because it had evidence of child pornography involving the man's 11-year-old daughter on it at 8:28 p.m. May 6.
• A 15-year-old boy was arrested for hindering an officer after he refused to leave a friend's property in the 3700 block of South 33rd Street at 2:53 p.m. May 8.
• A 20-year-old woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after fighting with another person outside Los Mariachis, 4305 W. Layton Ave., at 3:41 p.m. May 8.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Police blotter: Oct. 22
- Greenfield Police Blotter: Oct. 15
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 4, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 12, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 5, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue