Replacements have been found for two Greenfield elementary school principals who will retire at the end of the year.
The Greenfield School Board on Monday appointed Michelle Weisrock to be Maple Grove principal and Rebecca Toetz as Elm Dale principal.
The two were chosen from more than 100 applicants.
Weisrock will replace Lisa Elliott, who will move over to Glenwood Elementary, where Principal Jeff Krumbein will retire at the end of the school year.
Toetz will take over from Linda Wandtke, who also will retire from Elm Dale at the end of this school year.
Toetz has 17 years of elementary school teaching experience across many grade levels. Weisrock is principal of Franklin Elementary School in West Allis. She has taught for 14 years and has eight years of administrative experience.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016