Replacements have been found for two Greenfield elementary school principals who will retire at the end of the year.
The Greenfield School Board on Monday appointed Michelle Weisrock to be Maple Grove principal and Rebecca Toetz as Elm Dale principal.
The two were chosen from more than 100 applicants.
Weisrock will replace Lisa Elliott, who will move over to Glenwood Elementary, where Principal Jeff Krumbein will retire at the end of the school year.
Toetz will take over from Linda Wandtke, who also will retire from Elm Dale at the end of this school year.
Toetz has 17 years of elementary school teaching experience across many grade levels. Weisrock is principal of Franklin Elementary School in West Allis. She has taught for 14 years and has eight years of administrative experience.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police called when man urinates himself while sleeping in movie theater
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Greenfield lets gravel parking lot for mosque stay for now
- New investment pleases Greenfield officials; remodeled auto and mattress shops approved by city
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy