Replacements have been found for two Greenfield elementary school principals who will retire at the end of the year.
The Greenfield School Board on Monday appointed Michelle Weisrock to be Maple Grove principal and Rebecca Toetz as Elm Dale principal.
The two were chosen from more than 100 applicants.
Weisrock will replace Lisa Elliott, who will move over to Glenwood Elementary, where Principal Jeff Krumbein will retire at the end of the school year.
Toetz will take over from Linda Wandtke, who also will retire from Elm Dale at the end of this school year.
Toetz has 17 years of elementary school teaching experience across many grade levels. Weisrock is principal of Franklin Elementary School in West Allis. She has taught for 14 years and has eight years of administrative experience.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield starts review of proposed 2016 city budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greenfield School Board to fill vacancy by appointment
- Little Free Library in Greenfield gift of love — twice
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Amphitheater plan in Greenfield moves along with help of impact fees
- Attendant to oversee Greenfield solid waste drop-off site (2)
- Ditch won't stop $150 million proposed commercial, residential project in Greenfield
- Partnership buys Barnes & Noble Center in Greenfield
- Ordinance allowing beekeeping to be drafted in Greenfield