Replacements have been found for two Greenfield elementary school principals who will retire at the end of the year.
The Greenfield School Board on Monday appointed Michelle Weisrock to be Maple Grove principal and Rebecca Toetz as Elm Dale principal.
The two were chosen from more than 100 applicants.
Weisrock will replace Lisa Elliott, who will move over to Glenwood Elementary, where Principal Jeff Krumbein will retire at the end of the school year.
Toetz will take over from Linda Wandtke, who also will retire from Elm Dale at the end of this school year.
Toetz has 17 years of elementary school teaching experience across many grade levels. Weisrock is principal of Franklin Elementary School in West Allis. She has taught for 14 years and has eight years of administrative experience.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother of 2, day care center director named to Greenfield School Board
- Greenfield police dispatch two coyotes reported as aggressive
- Making way for project, Layton Avenue Baptist Church has new location
- $2 Budget South Cinemas in Greenfield closes as of Monday, Nov. 23 (2)
- Whitnall participates in global education conference in Washington
- Draft ordinance to allow beekeeping in Greenfield clears health board
- Greenfield residents worried about coyotes get reassurance, advice (2)
- Rock band's message to students aimed at kicking pain out of bullying
- After incidents, Greenfield to hold info. meeting on coyote problem (1)
- WaterStone Bank has a Greenfield history wall that's a first for the banking chain.