A 20,000-square-foot medical clinic is proposed for what is now a parking lot just north of the Budget Cinema, 4475 S. 108th St.
Igrens Health Care Facilities is the developer, but the structure will be used by Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
The proposed clinic is part of Froedtert's and the Medical College's effort to develop a growing network of community-based clinics, according to a report to the Greenfield Plan Commission, which reviewed the proposal Tuesday.
The clinic is expected to open by the middle of next summer.
When it does, it will officially become part of the Greenfield Highlands area. City officials have envisioned the area will one day include a mix of condominiums, single-family homes, retail businesses and a park, but the economic recession has slowed progress.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016