Greenfield police are investigating a Friday morning robbery of a 27th Street bank.
According to a Greenfield Police Department news release, a man walked into Anchor Bank about 10 a.m., approached a teller and handed over a note saying it was a robbery and demanded money.
He left the bank, 5101 S. 27th St., on foot with an unknown amount of cash. No weapon was displayed.
The suspect was described as white, about 40 years old, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and was wearing a long-sleeve blue or black dress shirt, black jeans, white shoes and a blue baseball cap. The cap had a dog- or wolf-type logo.
Anyone with information can anonymously call WeTip at (800) 722-7463 or Greenfield police at (414) 761-5301.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Police warn man after he enters woman's vehicle, tries to kiss her
- Whitnall approves coaching program
- Whitnall's production of 'Grease' nominated for 24 Tommy Awards
- Greenfield elederly home project advances to Common Council
- Police Report: April 15
- WKCE exam yields different results