Greenfield police are investigating a Friday morning robbery of a 27th Street bank.
According to a Greenfield Police Department news release, a man walked into Anchor Bank about 10 a.m., approached a teller and handed over a note saying it was a robbery and demanded money.
He left the bank, 5101 S. 27th St., on foot with an unknown amount of cash. No weapon was displayed.
The suspect was described as white, about 40 years old, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and was wearing a long-sleeve blue or black dress shirt, black jeans, white shoes and a blue baseball cap. The cap had a dog- or wolf-type logo.
Anyone with information can anonymously call WeTip at (800) 722-7463 or Greenfield police at (414) 761-5301.
- Cinema going down, shopping strip, more Greenfield Highlands may go up
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016