• The following students graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater on May 16: Andrew D. Ackmann, Angela D. Cmelak, Joelle E. Dahlman, Kate L. Esselman, David T. Gavigan, Jeffrey J. Kuehni, Gabriel P. Pitts, Kailyn E. Pucylowski, Rokeshia S. Robinson and Jeff T. Spargur - Greenfield; and Kristin J. Brielmaier, Christopher M. Connar, Jacqueline L. Johnson, Andrea Lopez, Keith Morgan, Ashley R. Wein, Jennifer Ann Wilcox and Karen A. Zielke - West Allis.
• Erin Birk and Lisa Goldsby, both of Greenfield, graduated from Bethel University in St. Paul, Minn., this spring.
• Kelly Eshbaugh of Greenfield was named to the dean's list at Lawrence University for the spring 2009 semester.
• Sarah Houtler of Greenfield was named to the dean's list at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minn., for the spring 2009 semester.
• The following West Allis residents received 2009 scholarships from the Women's Club of West Allis: Nicholas Dolan, John Jackson, Megan Navarette, Bryce Dalzin, Lee Everett, Ashley Gaglione, Mary Hankins, Jamie Voss, Joseph Klobukowski and Holly Konecny.
• Gordon "Gordie" Boucher of Greenfield was re-elected to a one year term as Muscular Dystrophy Association national vice president in July. He is the president of Boucher Automotive Group.
• U.S. Army Reserve Col. Daniel R. Ammerman, a 1978 graduate of West Allis Central High School, received the Bronze Star Medal for participating in Operation Iraqi Freedom while serving at an overseas forward operating base. The medal is awarded to an individual who has performed a heroic act, meritorious achievement or distinguished service during armed conflict or ground combat while engaged against an armed enemy of the United States. He is the son of Robert C. Ammerman of Germantown.
• U.S. Air Force Airman Samuel Woods graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio. He is the son of Joyce Ahlschlager, brother of Dana Woods and a 2002 graduate of West Allis Central High School.
Do you have some news in your family? Send Celebrations submissions to Celebrations/Community Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha, 53186; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Celebrations: June 5, 2014
- Celebrations: May 29
- Celebrations: April 24
- Celebrations: April 1
- Celebrations: March 27
- Celebrations: March 13
- Celebrations: Feb. 20
- Celebrations: Jan. 2
- Celebrations: Nov. 14
- Celebrations: Oct. 14
- Celebrations: Sept. 12
- Celebrations: Sept. 5
- Celebrations: Aug. 22
- Celebrations: Aug. 1
- Celebrations: July 18
- Celebrations: July 11
- Celebrations: June 27
- Celebrations: June 20