A good portion of our lives is spent at the workplace and working at home. Globalization has taken “do more with less resources” to a new level. Using my career experiences, observations, and education, I will bring real-life scenarios of the Trilogy: Career, Management, and the Workplace to you for interactive dialogue and commenting. Work-life balance is not an easy feat. The goal of my blog is to dive into trilogy challenges we see and face as well as provide realistic approaches to move forward.
Congratulations to D. Volk for winning the Kenny Chesney tickets last night in the raffle held for Homes for Our Troops. We raised $655, and it will be added to the proceeds from tomorrow's 9-Pin Tap bowling tournament.
The public is welcome to join us in celebrating Armed Forces Day while raising much needed funds for our disabled veterans. The Homes for Our Troops benefit will feature:
- A 52-Card Raffle for a Milwaukee Brewers Basket ($100 gift certificate w/ memorabilia and game day must haves) - $10 per card - Great odds of winning! Need not be present to win.
- 50 / 50 Cash Raffles - Who doesn't like to win a little green! Winner pulled every 60 tickets sold. Tickets are $1 each or 6/$5.
- Bucket Raffles - Excellent Prize Bundles! Tickets are $1 each or 6/$5. Need not be present to win.
- Walk-in Bowlers - Sign in from 9:15am - 10:15am - $20 entry fee (3 games w/ shoes & door prize ticket)
It is going to be loads of fun! God Bless America!
The Local 1004 Firefighter Union will be hosting a fundraising event on Friday, May 17th at AMF Bowling (Hwy 100 & Lapham.) The proceeds from Family Night Out will benefit the families of the children recently lost in fire tragedies in the West Allis community to assist them with burial expenses.
- $10 per person includes bowling & food. You don't have to bowl to attend.
- Raffles and Silent Auction
- Time: 6pm - 9pm
I am a very proud West Allis resident, who believes in the strength and kindness of others. Please stop by both of these worthy cause events and show your support. In times of need, a community comes together.